Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/6: The Kelpie Catastrophe | goals on page 1

Not in my case. I‘m at 2550 points now, all goals appear as fulfilled

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Morticia6 View Post
    Not in my case. I‘m at 2550 points now, all goals appear as fulfilled
    Ok. This is the pretty standard advice. Put your game in Edit mode and move things around to see if it's hiding somewhere. Go through your inventory (again) with All selected.
    If it's still missing, put in a ticket to S8 Support. They will help. Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    This one blue dire boar spawn is a royal pain in the rear. My sword tokens are dreadfully unbalanced now and has handicapped my gold token trade. I'm sure that was S8's intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Ok. This is the pretty standard advice. Put your game in Edit mode and move things around to see if it's hiding somewhere. Go through your inventory (again) with All selected.
    If it's still missing, put in a ticket to S8 Support. They will help. Good luck
    Thanks Riverly for the pretty Standard advice ( „have you tried to switch it on and off again?“) but, yes, I tried all of it, and no Kelpie at all. I guess it just disappeared into some re-set Nirvana. Going for a Ticket now. Thanks and good Night !
    Last edited by Morticia6; 06-11-19 at 09:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    IF! I was trying to win LB, I would make use of the boosts and spend real money on the unlimited energy packs. I would first start out with the energy pack with a boost then use my stored energy during the hour long boost. I would have a lot of crafts ready to cash in ( using the boost) . In this particular hunt I would chop the grand ilium tree to restock my wood I had to use in my craft. I seem to need those yellow wisp essences all the time.
    If I really, really wanted to win I would have to spend a lot of money because I can't compete with players with herds and herds of weekly Ali's.
    Real money and efficient use of boosts is probably the way I would go IF I really really wanted to get #1.
    And then I would go in for the **** right at the end .spending more money ,to storm ahead of everyone else.
    That's a BIG IF!!

I'm being snide. Smirk.
    And the thing is...how do we know if the grand prize is worth all of that trouble? Many leaderboards back, I got first place for the green dragon one. He is a dud IMO. He drops mainly wood. Most of the time, I am maxed on wood so I rarely collect from him if I am working on a goal and conserving energy. At this point, I don't even remember what he was supposed to drop, but I know I had some info about it ahead of time. Not having any idea doesn't instill much of a desire to work on it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    This one blue dire boar spawn is a royal pain in the rear. My sword tokens are dreadfully unbalanced now and has handicapped my gold token trade. I'm sure that was S8's intentions.
    If you have those cloudberry bushes from a while back (the Sabina and Ephelus line) I’ve found that the wisps and fauns give sword tokens

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcplaystoregames View Post
    Anyone having trouble spawning fangs as I'm only getting one daily from chicken / cow huts n that's it.
    I've found the Minx seem to be good at spawning them, so do the fangpups if you've got any of those.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh man....I zoned out on my tapping when fighting a troll and just bought 12 energy for 20 gems. I think I do that at least once a monster hunt!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    Oh man....I zoned out on my tapping when fighting a troll and just bought 12 energy for 20 gems. I think I do that at least once a monster hunt!
    I feel your pain Sunny! Despite being extra careful this hunt I just did the same thing...SO frustrating! The one thing EVERY player asks for but we will seemingly never get...a use gem confirmation button! I guess all we can do is keep asking/begging!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Hello Spiritwind, if you like to add to the front post, my Kelpie dropped water (black flag for me...)