Page 96 of 113 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Rhino Keeper
    i noticed in my town square i have a new character to unlock called the bell ringer and im not sure if maybe thats for the new event or since i finally started on a new main story line quest called of land and sea.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    i noticed in my town square i have a new character to unlock called the bell ringer and im not sure if maybe thats for the new event or since i finally started on a new main story line quest called of land and sea.
    Omg he looks awesome! More like a Town Crier.
    I was picturing a hunchback character as the Bell Ringer.

Also why are all these children moving into the kingdom??
    Adults please Storm8.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    That's a new addition that may or may not be relevant to tomorrow's event. Sometimes they release new walkers at the same time as an event while the character is separate from the event itself. After all, they've got to offer us something if they're going to justify the continual 'rewarding' us Crowns, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    The splash screen showing only two animals makes me think that this will be a Leader Board event. Which, frankly, I am not interested in, no matter how cool those creatures may look.
    I am afraid you may be right. I HATE LBs.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    2:00 pm can?t get here soon enough for me! 21 minutes to go. I hope it is not a leaderboard.

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope it isn't a leader board! I don't think I even have a chance to win because I don't have an army of Ali's. I only have a quarter of an army so far

Well in any case, I have to say regardless of what this event is, I do have to say overall I am much happier with how this game is progressing this year, especially that most of my prizes I work so hard for are actually giving me good drops compared to some abysmal drops from last year. I'm looking at you ugly gingerbread guy!

I kinda live these green monsters, but idk if I am married to the NEED to have them. We shall see, if it is LB, I might cry a bit

Fashion Designer
    Did anyone else see the splash screen with the cute aviatrix faerie and her plane?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Did anyone else see the splash screen with the cute aviatrix faerie and her plane?
    Yes! It made me think of Amelia Earhart, you know, if she was a faerie and the buildings have a little bit of a steampunk vibe that I am a fan of.

Thinking it looks like it may be a Storybook Event... Are we about due for one? To be honest, they all sort of run together at this point so I've no idea what should or shouldn't be next in the rotation.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0014042.jpg 
Views:	556 
Size:	105.3 KB 
ID:	52050

Executive Chef
    i'm sure we will be building that building in 10 crazy insane steps of doing the same thing over and over and over and over....
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i'm sure we will be building that building in 10 crazy insane steps of doing the same thing over and over and over and over....
    lmao