Page 28 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I confuse, I was go to buy more, but I look and so it not there? When it disappeared?

Attachment 51981
    Both the Fire Dancers and Hammock were originally released in April 2015 with the Android Tropical Bliss Edition of the game.

I'm pretty sure that they were removed after the sale last month (at least that's when I noticed them being gone and made note) but I'm not completely sure.

I was wondering how to get more stoves in my restaurant. I have noticed some neighbors have up to 40 stoves but I seem limited to 18. How or when do we get access to more stoves?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedCakes80 View Post
    I was wondering how to get more stoves in my restaurant. I have noticed some neighbors have up to 40 stoves but I seem limited to 18. How or when do we get access to more stoves?
    You don't, at least not for free. You can see the "buy more appliance slots" option when you go to the appliances tab after you already have your 18 out. So your neighbors either paid 49 gems for each additional slot, or they've been playing a looooong time, because the extra slots used to be cheaper (25 gems, I believe).

Rhino Keeper

Bloosom Table

Can anybody tell me where can i get "Bloosom Table"?I dont find it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by barksnchirps View Post
    Can anybody tell me where can i get "Bloosom Table"?I dont find it.
    The Blossom Table was originally unlocked via a Goal back in 2014 but has since been removed from our Markets. The only way to purchase it now is when it's relisted during limited time sales.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Blossom Table was originally unlocked via a Goal back in 2014 but has since been removed from our Markets. The only way to purchase it now is when it's relisted during limited time sales.
    Oh no..so it means i cant get it right now

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no..so it means i cant get it right now
    Thank u for answering me and one more question is that same with "Spring Wedding" Floor Decor Item?

Nightclub Owner
    Thank u for answering me and one more question is that same with "Spring Wedding" Floor Decor Item?
    The Spring Wedding deco wasn't a Goal Item originally, it was just a regular deco but yes - it has also been removed from our Markets. I'm pretty sure that it was removed after that sale we had in April, along with a slew of other items.

Grand Emperor
    This goes for any item that isn't available in your Market. They were either limited time goal item which you need to unlock them by goals in order to get them or they were limited time items which are no longer available. They wouldn't be available unless Storm8 brings them back again. You can drop a request for specific items in What are your favorite Restaurant Story items? thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Spring Wedding deco wasn't a Goal Item originally, it was just a regular deco but yes - it has also been removed from our Markets. I'm pretty sure that it was removed after that sale we had in April, along with a slew of other items.
    Hmm...I remember that.I saw the "Spring Wedding" in the April Sale as u said but after that it disappeared.I wish i had bought it that time.I had less gems and i chose to buy "Blossom Groove".Anyway,Hv a Good Day AnnirasSweets!!