Page 75 of 170 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    I only play Bakery Story (just started last month). Is there a list that shows the regular game play goals? Also, is there a specific location I can go to for information on actual upcoming special goals? Searching for the "goals" is kind of hit and miss because there's so much information out there. I found the mother's day goal information by accident a few days after it was actually active in game. Thank you for your help.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wingsbake View Post
    I only play Bakery Story (just started last month). Is there a list that shows the regular game play goals? Also, is there a specific location I can go to for information on actual upcoming special goals? Searching for the "goals" is kind of hit and miss because there's so much information out there. I found the mother's day goal information by accident a few days after it was actually active in game. Thank you for your help.
    If there is a list of the beginners goals, the Game Guide thread would be the best place to look for such a link. I can't think of ever seeing one but all these years later, there may be a few I missed, lol. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-Game-Guide

We never know what a future goal will be until the day it is released. There is a speculation calendar that lists the dates that the goals should appear, but we don't know the specifics involved until the day it is released so all the goal information available is for current and past goals only.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wingsbake View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Since several members have sent me private messages asking for a list of regular goals and also on forum, I have just added a new chapter in the Game Guide - Regular game goals. Hope this helps.

Why don't I have the rainbow oven or museum oven in my appliances to purchase?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    It's possible if your neighbor is on Android, they might have the old Christmas version hanging around on their device. (Some of us like to keep it for the winter background.) You can still buy the fireplace oven in there.
    Interesting. Thank you for let me know that!! 👍
    Since you say it old version, I not think it still available to download. I maybe have to wait to see if the just release it in future.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dehbaker View Post
    I think I read somewhere that it only available to IOS players? I not sure if that true. But that could be why (if you use android) if it true.

Some Off topic: But when I on my IOS a buy 1 Farmers market thing almost a year ago and I will not appear on my android. Which Is weird.
    Last edited by kappy333; 05-19-19 at 05:51 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dehbaker View Post
    The museum oven was from a 2018 goal set, so if you weren't playing then, it's presumably locked for you. ( https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-17-(15-days) )

The rainbow oven was part of the Double Rainbow version of BS (assuming you're on android). Which I think is still available? Go download it if it is, you should be able to buy the oven in that version, then go back to playing the regular version and it will still be there!
    Last edited by twospoons; 05-19-19 at 11:32 PM.

New Resident

Goals

Im having an issue with one of my goals, it requires the classic bread oven but I cannot find that oven anywhere! Anyone know where it's hiding??

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelbel713 View Post
    Im having an issue with one of my goals, it requires the classic bread oven but I cannot find that oven anywhere! Anyone know where it's hiding??
    Welcome to the forum.

Can you scroll down your Appliance tab in Market? It should be there.

Cannot find the oven for baking the sticky cake in the new goal in Bakery. Please help.