Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    My garden is level 9 and Pilu has dropped nothing but silver and black flagged for purple petals. No gold items whatsoever.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    To clarify:

When does Pilu drop gold items?

I've just upgraded the garden to level 8. Now I am making the things to feed Pilu and upgrade to level 9. Should I wait to feed him or feed him and then hold off on upgrading?
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    My garden is level 9 and Pilu has dropped nothing but silver and black flagged for purple petals. No gold items whatsoever.
    You can feed him and turn him green whenever, but after that, don't bother clicking on him until your garden is level 9.
    I got nothing until my garden was level 9, and since then I have collected about 40 times and had one gold nugget and two gold eggs. The rest is black flags for silver or jewels.

Executive Chef
    Thanks Charliegirl

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    You can feed him and turn him green whenever, but after that, don't bother clicking on him until your garden is level 9.
    I got nothing until my garden was level 9, and since then I have collected about 40 times and had one gold nugget and two gold eggs. The rest is black flags for silver or jewels.
    I wonder if putting Pilu in & out of storage will help with gold drops...gonna try it!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    I put Pilu in storage as directed to feed him...and now I can?t find him...HELP!

Never mind...he just came back. Phew!
    Last edited by bisonbuy; 05-15-19 at 12:38 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonbuy View Post
    I put Pilu in storage as directed to feed him...and now I can?t find him...HELP!
    Did you go to Magic Forge and use petal porridge, metallic flower and Pilu to feed him takes 15 min.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for your esponse...I found him.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Awww, I want another garden. I would upgrade them both. I have a feeling once you upgrade one all the way to level 10, the other one will be upgradable. Wish I hadn't finished. I wonder why I never looked in the market.
    I?m tempted to try but worried it won?t work or I won?t be able to finish even 1

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone else?s game gone wonky? I had this happen during the MH too...where everything turned into unbuilt buildings. Right now it is things associated with the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Hehe, I've managed to craft two Pilu's in kingdom #2. Only one in kingdom #1, because I was too fast there and got only one seed. They really look like they've gone bonkers LOL.

Still haven't run out of living wood in kingdom #2 yet but it's close.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil