Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/2: Beast Master Challenge S18 | Sirens!

Rhino Keeper
    Possible to get 500 tokens in less than three days... ? Don't have much extra energy...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I think it is four.

How are the drops of seal of the faun from the fire fly?
    Because everything is random. Don't expect a wisp essence very often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Possible to get 500 tokens in less than three days... ? Don't have much extra energy...
    If you have a whole forest of trees grown and ready for chopping that shuld be doable.
    If not, buy the siren...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Just chopped 3 trees and got no beasts spawned not even a skunkupine what the heck???
    I suspect that the closer we get to the end of the hunt the lower the spawn rate becomes. I'm done with that hunt and on to gold tokens. I collected from all my fruit trees this morning and only got one or two animals. I'm not chopping down any more trees. I've lost so much greenery and foliage why can't they ask us to chop rocks? I know trees are harder since we have to grow them first but still...it sends the wrong message...deforestation and all. t this point I'm seriously worried about land slides in my kingdom

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I think it is four.

How are the drops of seal of the faun from the fire fly?
    I've had mine maybe two or three days now and have gotten only one seal. No wisp essence in sight.

On the bright side, I did get a trade ticket from Siren just now. So woo hoo.

Fashion Designer

I think not

Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Conservatively, you will need about 2000 energy to get 500 tokens (4:1).

So, starting from 0 tokens and relying on daily energy alone, I think the math says no:

If you are relying on daily energy (360 total a day, let's say, based on 18 hours wake time, using energy up every two hours), and ALL of that daily energy is converted into tokens, that becomes about 90 tokens a day (4:1), over three days that will give you 270 shell tokens.

If you factor in the statue, the statue gives 5 tokens every two hours. Here, you have to do your own math: How many collections will you be able to do between now and the end of the event? I'll estimate 8 collections (yielding 40 tokens total each day, which after three days will give you 120 tokens.
    So with one statue, 270 + 120 = 390 tokens total
    and with two statues: 270+120+120=510 tokens total

Hope this helps. Good luck!
    Last edited by farmerted7; 05-06-19 at 07:34 AM.

Executive Chef
    Those who have Firefly .- is it worth it?

Rhino Keeper
    I have the original and I just crafted one. I don't collect from it often because I think it mainly drops cloudberries. I also have the fawnicorn that I do collect from.

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Those who have Firefly .- is it worth it?
    It is not like the forest wisps at all! The wisp essence drops are scarce, but I guess any are beneficial, but I still have to supplement my wisp essence drops by chopping deep rooted trees to get spawns, and I try to do that during WW.
    I'll probably get another one only because I don't want to spend a lot of energy chopping trees to get the shell tokens. And I have enough to get the firefly.

Executive Chef
    I just found out Sap Trees also give the shell tokens.

can anyone tell me, will I be able to do the 16 hour cabbage hut AFTER the event is over? The main builds stay in the Trade Wagon, correct?
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-06-19 at 09:26 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx