Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April Special Habitat

Rhino Keeper
    got this popup. hope the 2 on the left are not too expensive. 500 gold each would be nice.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	newdg.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	123.1 KB 
ID:	51148

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    got this popup. hope the 2 on the left are not too expensive. 500 gold each would be nice.

i briefly saw that too. i unfortunately didn't screen shot it. so thank you. i'm curious too
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i briefly saw that too. i unfortunately didn't screen shot it. so thank you. i'm curious too
    Finally a Marble Key dragon

I am sorry to say, but, don't expect the new Gold Dragon with less than 2.000 Gold, while it's on sales, anymore. All the last GPDs cost 4.000 Gold (2.000 on sales) and you need to level them up to 15 to produce 5 Gold/Day.
    I hope I am wrong this time.
    Finally a Marble Key dragon
    Yes indeed, hoping that it's not a misleading pop up picture and they didn't mess up the raw marble icon with the marble key one!
    I think they did it once in the past, but I am not sure about it.

Executive Chef
    & now we get pop ups about discount marble keys???
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Well I am officially out of space. The only trick I have left is that I can dispose of one Champ hab but then my stable will be full. The only other option for me is to spend gold to open a space and I just don't want to do that
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'm sure you've all got it by now that this month's theme is based on the upcoming final season of GoT?

"Party is Coming"...?

Sunsnake Dragon?

Greensight Dragon?

Wightlord Dragon?

So if you're a fan, then go for broke
    I dont get it though, none of these dragons actually suit the look of this 4 part quad habitat at all. I actually dont like the look of these habitats. I am much more happy for mays Beautiful petal quad habitat...its gorgeous and it actually suits these dragons unlike last months the dragons really do not look like they belong on those habitats. I guess I am weird that I like to match things up like that.

Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    I dont get it though, none of these dragons actually suit the look of this 4 part quad habitat at all. I actually dont like the look of these habitats. I am much more happy for mays Beautiful petal quad habitat...its gorgeous and it actually suits these dragons unlike last months the dragons really do not look like they belong on those habitats. I guess I am weird that I like to match things up like that.
    LOL! It's GoT, so you have to match the dragon (by its name type, not its elements or looks) to the habitat.

I put the Wightlord in the Great Glacier and the Sunsnake in the Sharpsun Sand, etc. But yes, their looks don't match the habitats and the habitats themselves don't match up, unlike the flower ones for this month. But then it's supposed to be a representation of the kingdoms in GoT, though I do wish they had created a habitat representing Braavos instead of Dorne.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh so people are buying these habitats after their shady actions with the broken ones. Good luck guys they could make the 4 habitats only go together properly in the middle of nowhere using 10 actual spots and tell you it's correct when it's really not

Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    Oh so people are buying these habitats after their shady actions with the broken ones. Good luck guys they could make the 4 habitats only go together properly in the middle of nowhere using 10 actual spots and tell you it's correct when it's really not
    They haven't fixed the problem on the Oracle Pool yet, but the present Quad-Habitats seem okay; so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12