Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare325 View Post
    Did i miss the forest wisp pet? Was it limited time or just missing from my market?
    It should still be in your Market, just not under the Feature tab. Open the Market, then Nature, and finally the Animal tab. Mine was on page 9 but it may be different in yours depending on what story line goals you've finished.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I have never received a piece of gold from any of the rock outcrops I have chopped!
    I just received one. I agree with you that they are not typical, but during this event they have been giving about one gold for every 5-6 outcroppings chopped. At least for me so I hope it is the case for all of you too. I’m not usually the lucky one here.

Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I just received one. I agree with you that they are not typical, but during this event they have been giving about one gold for every 5-6 outcroppings chopped. At least for me so I hope it is the case for all of you too. I’m not usually the lucky one here.
    I have chopped a lot of outcroppings and this is the first I saw! You must have given me luck! ��
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 03-23-19 at 08:59 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Finally finished part 3 today. I don't know if I expected too much, but the grand finale was a bit of a letdown for me. Do you remember naught? Well I don't and the elephant whose name (Hortensia) reminds me of Roald Dalh somehow, doesn't seem to have a clue either. If you expected this storyline to lead you somewhere like I did, then you'd be disappointed as well. It's just a replica of part 1 and 2, nothing more.

----------------------------------------------------

Part 3 (end)

Goal 7 - CLEAR ANY MONSTER on board
    Prepare the Anamnecia Tribute - 5 golden nuggets, 5 golden eggs, 2000 coins - 1 minute
    Summon the spirit

Goal 8
    Defeat the enraged elephant spirit (299 hits)

Goal 9
    Prepare the Anamnecia Tribute - 20 forest wisp essences, 25 mithrils, 50 newborn sprites - 8 hours (receive 100,000 coins)
    Reward: Hortensia the elephant

Goal 10
    Visit Hortensia (seems to be similar to the black bear: 10 hr timer - drops: 1-3 trade tickets, monster parts, chance of simple or hearty feast, maybe chance of expansion ticket?)
    Last edited by Melany77; 03-23-19 at 03:44 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Finally finished part 3 today. I don't know if I expected too much, but the grand finale was a bit of a letdown for me. Do you remember naught? Well I don't and the elephant whose name (Hortensia) reminds me of Roald Dalh somehow, doesn't seem to have a clue either. If you expected this storyline to lead you somewhere like I did, then you'd be disappointed as well. It's just a replica of part 1 and 2.
    That is disappointing I was hoping for at least a bit more (not that my hopes were high after seeing what was in part I and II..) and it shouldn't have been hard to come up with something, surely, at the end of each part.

So really just a non-timed event, not storyline.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It should still be in your Market, just not under the Feature tab. Open the Market, then Nature, and finally the Animal tab. Mine was on page 9 but it may be different in yours depending on what story line goals you've finished.
    Thanks! I guess i didnt expect it to be so many pages in, i had stopped too soon. Thanks again!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Finally finished part 3 today. I don't know if I expected too much, but the grand finale was a bit of a letdown for me. Do you remember naught? Well I don't and the elephant whose name (Hortensia) reminds me of Roald Dalh somehow, doesn't seem to have a clue either. If you expected this storyline to lead you somewhere like I did, then you'd be disappointed as well. It's just a replica of part 1 and 2, nothing more.

----------------------------------------------------

Part 3 (end)

Goal 7 - CLEAR ANY MONSTER on board
    Prepare the Anamnecia Tribute - 5 golden nuggets, 5 golden eggs, 2000 coins - 1 minute
    Summon the spirit

Goal 8
    Defeat the enraged elephant spirit (299 hits)

Goal 9
    Prepare the Anamnecia Tribute - 20 forest wisp essences, 25 mithrils, 50 newborn sprites - 8 hours (receive 100,000 coins)
    Reward: Hortensia the elephant

Goal 10
    Visit Hortensia (seems to be similar to the black bear: 10 hr timer - drops: 1-3 trade tickets, monster parts, chance of simple or hearty feast, maybe chance of expansion ticket?)
    Thanks, I was missing this part.

Can you post some inventory cards? So I can post them in the pics thread.

Missing info / pics:
    + Vimino Totem
    + Vimino Tribute
    + Hortensia
    + Anamnecia Totem
    + Anamnecia Tribute
    + Overgrown Cottage ...
    + Overgrown Watchtower ...
    + Forest Lantern
    + Forest Ore
    + Renata
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I am very frustrated! Vines are coming one per tree and sometimes none! I like this game but this is the last straw. Come on s8.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by swstar View Post
    I am very frustrated! Vines are coming one per tree and sometimes none! I like this game but this is the last straw. Come on s8.
    I was wondering if I was the only person experiencing this issue. Have been getting one or none as well. Low drop rates = more gems spent is the S8 formula!

Rhino Keeper
    So, all of this work and energy haven’t cured the amnesia of our ruler
    This permanent storyline didn’t solve anything, then what was the point of poking????