Page 39 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    I am at the stage where I need to get the second totem which I th8nk is A3, I get the big yellow arrow but unable to proceed. I don't see anything to the right but A4 is available. Is that the one I need to do before A3? Also another senior moment, what is WW. Thanks for any help.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    Is it the one which needs 5 permits, or the one with 6? Do you remember?
    It takes 5 permits. It is B-3 that I had to open first.
    Last edited by tigarlilyvol; 03-13-19 at 12:05 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Thx a lot!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    i think some people were saying A4 was the one to expand to because it is between the rhino and the elephant. Asweets? Shibuyacloth? SW?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I am at the stage where I need to get the second totem which I th8nk is A3, I get the big yellow arrow but unable to proceed. I don't see anything to the right but A4 is available. Is that the one I need to do before A3? Also another senior moment, what is WW. Thanks for any help.
    I don't know what your exact situation is but I had to close out of the game and then reopen to get the Rhino plot to show up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Yup! No WW! : D
    how do you know no WW? there better be. i just spent a ton of time rearranging things
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i think some people were saying A4 was the one to expand to because it is between the rhino and the elephant. Asweets? Shibuyacloth? SW?
    This is what I did. I had 4 permits so when I made another permit, I opened the one needing 5 permits and it worked.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Part 3:
    Optional timed goal challenge: 45 days - prize: overgrown cottage

Goal 1: visit Ivy's, visit Renata (the rhino)

Goal 2: visit sparkling mine, gather forest ore (dropped from sparkling mines and saw mills)

Goal 3: tend white trillium, clear willow tree

Goal 4: gather forest wisp essence, gather forest vines, gather forest ores, prepare forest lanterns (4 hours in magic forge: 8 essences, 5 vines, 45 ores)

Note: ores drop from both sawmills and sparking mines, 1-3 ores each collection. Wisp pets also drop ores!
    Part 3 (cont. )

Goal 5: tend iceland poppy, tend blue flower penstemon, tend talinum auranticum (shrubs work)

Goal 6: gather newborn sprite, gather forest compass, forest blades, forest lantern, expand to the third totem

Expansion requirements: 35 newborn sprites, 10 forest compasses, 10 forest blades, 20 forest lanterns

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0F68542D-D07C-4806-9409-1EACEA720912.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	134.8 KB 
ID:	50520

Farm Supplier
    Really! Are these quest (boring, chopping,.....) part of the main story? I can’t believe it.... it is going to sit a long time in the book.... come on S8!!!! You probably have in your teams someone interested in castle story and in the main storyline !!!

Nightclub Owner
    For those that are having troubles expanding to the totems, be sure to try and tap on the totem expansion square at several different places (including different zoom levels) if it's not allowing you to expand. Sort of like we have to do if a monster gets stuck at the edge of our boards. This may not help everyone, but it may be of help for those that are sure they're clicking on the correct area beneath the yellow arrow and still not getting the pop up.

When I was expanding to the new totems, I had to really fiddle with my screen in order to get my game to recognize I was tapping on the square that housed a totem. It's not my device, it recognizes every other tap I make with accuracy and efficiency. It's not my game, haven't had any problems with the game not recognizing my taps to any other areas. It's only the squares that hold a totem that gave me this issue. I expanded to all the other Permit only squares, so it's not an issue of which order they should be done in, either. I only had the issue once the game specifically told me to go to the totem square and the yellow arrow appeared above it. Personally, I think it's either because the squares are so near the edge of our land or it's something to do with them housing the totems.

Either way, when I wanted to give items to the expansions in question, I had to zoom in and out while tapping around every millimeter of land in that square like I was playing minesweeper. I still haven't figured out the exact right angle I have to hit the dang square at to open it, lol. I just tap like a maniac and it eventually opens to show the requirements pop up.