Page 25 of 82 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    I bought the forest wisp after reading about the drops. Like reported by others, I had been receiving 3 wisp essences and a newborn sprite with each collection. This morning I received essence (not sure how many), but no newborn sprite. This was probably my 4th collection. Still worth the purchase, but thought I’d report that we may not get a newborn sprite each time.

Thanks to those who suggested collecting additional items before finishing part 1.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Are people continuing to make forest compasses after expanding to the first statue in anticipation of needing compasses for further expansions? I just don't want to waste all those resources making them if they're not needed. If the compasses weren't needed again, wouldn't they have disappeared from the Forge after expanding to that first statue plot?
    Edit - I just read back and saw AnnirasSweets post that the next expansion will need 8 Forest Compasses as well.
    Last edited by ratdogs4; 03-10-19 at 08:06 AM.

How do we get spellbound dew? I?ve been tending my white trillium, but nothing drops apart from the white petals.

I appreciate S8 giving us a storyline/goals to further our ability to expand as well as 'lightening the load' to do so. Thank you
    My issue is with these INFINITELYSMALL drops!
    I MAY get ONE vine from chopping a willow...really?!
    So factor in buying/watering/energy to grow, then 4x the amount of space, 10 chops...for one measly vine?
    I'm not saying we should be given everything all easy peasy like, after all, game is about strategy/utilizing energy in the best way possible...But it should be FAIR.
    And I can't get a sprite to save my life from trillium plants and bushes, only Skunkupines darn it
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by womanofsteele42 View Post
    How do we get spellbound dew? I?ve been tending my white trillium, but nothing drops apart from the white petals.
    Spellbound dew from plants is rare. Check the hub for other places that drop it..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    I appreciate S8 giving us a storyline/goals to further our ability to expand as well as 'lightening the load' to do so. Thank you
    My issue is with these INFINITELYSMALL drops!
    I MAY get ONE vine from chopping a willow...really?!
    So factor in buying/watering/energy to grow, then 4x the amount of space, 10 chops...for one measly vine?
    I'm not saying we should be given everything all easy peasy like, after all, game is about strategy/utilizing energy in the best way possible...But it should be FAIR.
    And I can't get a sprite to save my life from trillium plants and bushes, only Skunkupines darn it
    Yes I get more skunkies then frost wisps and chop 3 trees to get a vine that,looks like a birds nest and to get the newborn sprit is impossible

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Are people continuing to make forest compasses after expanding to the first statue in anticipation of needing compasses for further expansions? I just don't want to waste all those resources making them if they're not needed. If the compasses weren't needed again, wouldn't they have disappeared from the Forge after expanding to that first statue plot?
    Edit - I just read back and saw AnnirasSweets post that the next expansion will need 8 Forest Compasses as well.
    Yes you will need more compasses think 8 more for part two

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I bought the forest wisp after reading about the drops. Like reported by others, I had been receiving 3 wisp essences and a newborn sprite with each collection. This morning I received essence (not sure how many), but no newborn sprite. This was probably my 4th collection. Still worth the purchase, but thought I?d report that we may not get a newborn sprite each time.

Thanks to those who suggested collecting additional items before finishing part 1.
    I purchased the forest wisp yesterday and 3 collections in I am still to get a newborn sprite from it. Very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Spellbound dew from plants is rare. Check the hub for other places that drop it..
    Also comes from Ivy's hut.

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I was so of disappointed with my farm house though it would be bigger not full of moss,,lol
    Yeah, it's kind of disappointing. I love Salvatore though and for me he is the main prize.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I purchased the forest wisp yesterday and 3 collections in I am still to get a newborn sprite from it. Very disappointed.
    Agree with you fully. I've also spent the gems to purchase some Forest Wisp pets. While I enjoy the extra resources, I'm more than a bit miffed with the disparity in said drops. Each of my new pets drops 3 Forest Wisp Essence every 12 hour collection which is nice. But in comparison, they rarely drop ONE of either the Newborn Sprites or Forest Vines. It's absurd that the harder to get drops are so hard to get from EVERY source they've given us. Should it not be the other way around? Spend the gems to get the rarer materials at an easier pace?

Again, I know I've got a month to complete this newest addition to the story but to me, that's really not the point here. If they don't offer a better drop rate or additional places to find the vines then my already frayed patience and limited interest will wane further. I'm not going to subject myself to wasting thousands more energy just to get a few dozen Vines.

I've already used nearly ten thousand energy to get through the first part and this far in Pt. II, so it's not as though I'm expecting s8 to program the game to drop vines like wood or water. All I'm asking for is a reasonable drop rate for the rare drops - vines in particular. 30 days isn't all that long when we take into account that we'll have to continue our search for these nearly extinct vines while we use the bulk of our time and effort into whatever event they throw at us next week. I'm sure most of us that started this part already are trying to get as much done before that time comes.

How can anyone think this unrealistic energy-sapping is fun, s8?