Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Just got something cool from Salvatore so I checked his inventory card. Post it here to cheer you all up (I'm sure the drop rate is tiny)
    He also drops earth wisps and lantern.
    Attachment 50398Attachment 50399

Ps: the actual average vine drop is about 1 per tree so 15 energy.
    The trade in the sloth statue remains so maybe buying multiple forest wisps will provide supply to do this 20000 coins trade often? For this reason I believe wisp will continue to spawn and Ivy's will drop newborn even in between parts.

Attachment 50373
    **** NVM... I see when!! Need to use my eyes a bit better. Haha

When do we get Salvador?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    **** NVM... I see when!! Need to use my eyes a bit better. Haha

When do we get Salvador?
    We get Salvador at the completion of goal 9 of part 1.

Executive Chef
    Is there a limit to the number of Forest Wisps we can buy? I do see the 5 day time limit.

Executive Chef

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Wisp pet drops L1 three times in a row:
    1 baby (newborn) sprite
    3 (three!) forest wisp essences

I am not going to recalculate/re-edit a previous post, just to say it seems that the wisp pet energy savings do seem higher than calculated. Yay! : )
    how do you get the "wisp pet"?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    how do you get the "wisp pet"?
    With gems in the market
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    In case it hasn't been mentioned, the forest sprite spawns from the white trillium shrub. It may have a slightly better spawn rate than the flower.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 13kookies View Post
    In case it hasn't been mentioned, the forest sprite spawns from the white trillium shrub. It may have a slightly better spawn rate than the flower.
    Thanks for the heads up. Of course this is the only shrub I haven't made. I've got one cooking in the arboretum now.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Of course this is the only shrub I haven't made. I've got one cooking in the arboretum now.
    You're welcome. For several months after the arboretum came out, I used to make shrubs regularly with all the excess water from collecting from ponds during events. I almost never collect from single flowers now and have pretty good spawn/drop rates of event items. I started this storyline event with 10 white trillium shrubs. I don't keep track because I'm pretty satisfied, but I would estimate at least 1 sprite per 10 shrubs, sometimes 2, occasionally 0 or 3. I'm happy with my progress. Good luck.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Just got something cool from Salvatore so I checked his inventory card. Post it here to cheer you all up (I'm sure the drop rate is tiny)
    He also drops earth wisps and lantern.
    Another tick in the box for this update - storyline, new expansions, a timed challenge for those that like that, a range of different things that we get and now this. Nice one