Page 19 of 82 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This isn't an event... it's main story. If you do not complete the 7 day challenge you miss out on the overgrown farmhouse only. You can take a month if you like. When you complete part 1, part 2 will follow. Again, take longer and all you do is miss out on the next overgrown building.
    so part 2 (which has a 30 day timer for the overgrown building) will start once we finish part 1 (even if that is in 3 weeks)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    It probably won't help but you know you can craft Mithril?
    yeah but it takes 2 days. so that would be over 2 months to get the 35 needed. if you have all the materials needed. i haven't had mithril drop in almost forever. i currently have 1. and i think i have only ever had like 3 total

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    yeah but it takes 2 days. so that would be over 2 months to get the 35 needed. if you have all the materials needed. i haven't had mithril drop in almost forever. i currently have 1. and i think i have only ever had like 3 total
    Upgrade your deep mines to level 5 or more.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    I'm always maxed on Mithril because I have a Mithril Dragon. It drops mithril everyday (22 hour timer). I think you can buy it in the market, but you will need to spend gems.
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Upgrade your deep mines to level 5 or more.
    it requires 10 mithril just to get it to level 3. and looking at all the upgrade requirements for each level, it would take me a LONG time to get it there. might as well use the forge.
    my luck, i buy the mithril dragon for 400 gems and it goes on sale 2 days later

Fashion Designer
    What's this S8 I just chopped 2 willows, that's 20 chops for 1 vine!!! So you need 20 energy for 1 vine? And you'll need 10 vines for each of the 21 blades? That's 210x20= 4200 energy. That's so unreasonable. You need to up the drop rate. Same with the spawn rate for forest wisps and drop rate for sprite. 21 newborns just to open the expansion wow. As if other requirements are not challenging enough. I'm usually very patient and you barely see me complain. Actually I haven't complained once but this drop rate is just ridiculous.

Edit: actually counting the energy watering the willow tree it's 30 energy for one vine. Arghh
    Last edited by Melany77; 03-09-19 at 03:39 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Last time, we could earn the Wisp (the yellow one), so are we able to earn the Forest Wisp this time?

I would be really enjoying all these new goals (a break from the monotony of the usual repeating events of similar format), if only the Forest Wisps spawned more frequently......just tapped almost 40 Trillium and I spawned 1 Forest Wisp followed by 3 Skunkupines! I haven’t had any Newborn Sprites drop from Forest Wisps......are these a really rare drop?

Rhino Keeper
    Can't expand because each time I put out my royal buildings, the game resets it. Hope this gets fixed. Stuck without it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Last time, we could earn the Wisp (the yellow one), so are we able to earn the Forest Wisp this time?

I would be really enjoying all these new goals (a break from the monotony of the usual repeating events of similar format), if only the Forest Wisps spawned more frequently......just tapped almost 40 Trillium and I spawned 1 Forest Wisp followed by 3 Skunkupines! I haven?t had any Newborn Sprites drop from Forest Wisps......are these a really rare drop?
    You can Purchase it with gems at any time.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by midninghtcm View Post
    Can't expand because each time I put out my royal buildings, the game resets it. Hope this gets fixed. Stuck without it.
    You need to add 1 building at a time, visit someone, force close and repeat till they stay. It's really slow... there is a current bugs thread and I've followed up several times so far. Sorry to hear you're having a hard time.