Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    I got a little sleeper gnome somehow that seems to only give coins when I collect. Is that all he gives?
    Mine frequently gives wood. :-(

Executive Chef
    i now have 4 paths and 19 shrubs. if i had space, i could make a maze/labyrinth and make it creepy
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I finished in kingdom #1 and decided to keep Hugo as he is. In kingdom #2 I was falling behind and I forgot to place the troll camp back after storing. But I got some gold nuggets and sent my knights out on an adventure, with good luck, now I'm waiting for a last troll extract. My collection this afternoon gave nothing. Two more chances, tonight and tomorrow morning. With the drops I had this should be possible.

Still no gnome...one more chance tomorrow.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    No gnome for me either. I almost gave up trying, but one more chance tomorrow to chop three chests. I'm not feeling very optimistic tho.

Executive Chef
    i would like a gnome, but given my luck-i never get any of the "wanted items"- so i doubt that i will get it tomarrow. i will still do the chests tomarrow since it is an easy thing

Rhino Keeper
    Just collected the last troll extract from troll camp and I'm now 2 hours away of upgrading the spellbound princess to level 10. I was getting worried, but I'm happy to be finishing.

A bit strange to have the princess in two places at once...

I'm also not very optimistic about getting the gnome.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    I got everything else but I think if I were going to get a gnome I would have gotten one already.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I got everything else but I think if I were going to get a gnome I would have gotten one already.
    I feel the same way. It will be interesting reading what our chests reward Tomorrow morning.

Executive Chef
    i hope everyone who wants to finish gets to. and that this slab drops the trade tickets often (i am still calling it a slab and not a chaise-now just how to make it look like it is part of my kingdom)

Rhino Keeper
    The troll camp drops are so bad in both of my kingdoms. Just reached level 9 this evening in one and the other needs 4 more drops. This isn’t fun anymore. I am on my game constantly. Maybe a little break is in store for me to get some real life enjoyment. Love the forum though. Lol. Good luck to all. Kinda sad that I’m getting used to not achieving some of these events no matter how much time I put into it. Year ago I’d be so upset and angry wanted to throw my phone at the wall. Humph to you S8. Still mad but won’t spend gems to achieve the goals that end up not being that fruitful; especially for the amount of time and resources we are all expending.