Page 98 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've not seen any new information about all those players who lost their Candy Tuftkins has anyone heard how they plan to resolve the issue?
    . They have started to look into it:

“we're looking into this and I will get back to you once we have fixed the issue”

I guess this explains why we get so many retread events. At least those have been tested (by us) and work.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    After 2 &1/2 hours, only 15 neighbors answered my request. Whatever the server issue is, it?s also occurring when hardly anyone is sending requisitions.......gaaah!
    I waited 12 hours yesterday and only had 10 books.

Rhino Keeper
    And now the event is over, I Didn't get enough recipe books, and the darned Tuftkin is 500 GEMS? Are you serious?? So aggravating. This is why I don't do these events and i've learned my lesson for sure.

Also the Special Sweet Bundle offer for $9.99 is still up and you can't even do anything with the materials it includes. Why. To sucker people into thinking you can still upgrade your sweet shop?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    . They have started to look into it: ...snip...
    Thanks for the info. it was just bothering me that we saw dozens of complaints regarding the missing prize but didn't see any resolution yet. I've found it's always a good idea to pay attention to game bugs and fixes even if you're not effected by them. You never know when you'll need to know these things in future event since it seems no event can run smoothly from start to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    ...snip... Also the Special Sweet Bundle offer for $9.99 is still up and you can't even do anything with the materials it includes. Why. To sucker people into thinking you can still upgrade your sweet shop?
    My Value Pack switched to expansion supplies as soon as I finished the event. After you reboot the game it's likely yours will too.

I'm extremely unhappy that the candy ram has stopped spawning even though I still have hours left to craft it. I planned to get the last couple sugars today, and don't appreciate being lied to.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Attachment 50147

Still getting recipe books. I sent out requests last FRIDAY morning!! 5 days ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    And here I am still getting recipe books 5 whole days later when I don't need them anymore!!!
    If you sent out over 100 the left overs would be rolling over each day to your neighbors.
    Example: you send out 100 requests on day one & receive your maximum of 20 that day, the rest (80 more) go out again the 2nd day to those 80 neighbors still left on that request queue. So 20 more answer that 2nd day, the 3rd day the 60 left will receive your request and so on, and so on.
    The only thing that will change this scenario is if you send new requests any of those following days, either for the same thing or something else, then those new requests will override all the old ones (how ever many that may be).
    And the merry go round continues again for how ever long those new requests stay in the queue.
    This is one reason I do not send out more than 30-35 requests at anyone time. Too much left in the queue.

Even those timed goals that have the daily request goals can carry over to the next day since some times on the 2nd day I would only need a few more for the 3rd request or none at all. Some of my neighbors received the requests in the carry over the next day.

What is confusing to me though is what is happening to those players who are stuck on 19 or less & have the proof from their newsfeed that they have reached the goal. I have always been one to keep track of the responses recorded in my newsfeed since this awful snag came to light several years ago & never send a request to Stormie until or if that snag affects me. (Which it did 1 or 2 times)
    And...also...why does S8 not do anything to remedy the situation since there are 2 simple fixes! Either lower the goal requirement from 20 to 15 for any & all requests ...or... simply increase the maximum received from 20 a day to 25! It's just so simple!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I am starting to feel this one is rigged. I knew I would not finish even but with 15/40 ram and 1.4K energy for rams that need 10 hits I figured I would make that goal. So far 100 hits plus and only a couple fangbeast
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I am starting to feel this one is rigged. I knew I would not finish even but with 15/40 ram and 1.4K energy for rams that need 10 hits I figured I would make that goal. So far 100 hits plus and only a couple fangbeast
    A player just posted that the rams have stopped spawning when there was still time left on the clock. Glitch?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    A player just posted that the rams have stopped spawning when there was still time left on the clock. Glitch?
    Rams are still spawning in my realm. I got my Tuffkin yesterday afternoon. I left him in storage for a while because I had an appointment. I placed him a couple of hours later. I did not rotate him as SpiritWind had mentioned that was a known glitch. He stayed put. I had a ram parked but last night when I read that they were not spawning I whomped him and immediately spawned another by doing a quick collect on about 6 farmhouses. Reading these new posts, I repeated the same result just now.

Thumbs up to Meme1098. This is exactly what I experience with requests. Because I erred and asked for too many coupons, I had to then request from all my neighbors for recipe books at just minutes after Chapter 9 opened. I had my 20 in just a couple of hours, and yes they are still coming in. About once a year I take the time to visit every neighbor to check for signs of activity. Don’t go by hearts. Do they have anything from the past events and if not are there active posts on their wall. You can leave a post asking if they are still playing or just go ahead and delete them. (Click edit at the top of your neighbor list and visit changes to delete) Another way to check would be with the next event that has the special daily 3 chests. Keep track of who asks you as well as those that answer. I would suggest you have a minimum of 50 of active players.

We're still looking into the Candy Ram and the Candy Tuftkin issue. I'll be back with an update as soon as possible!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!