Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Amour Parisian - 2019 Feb 7 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Nice goal! But the part drops are terrible!
    It was decidedly bad last goal but even worse this time. Guess we should take the hint that it's being phased out, if so that ought to translate into reasonable goal parts quantities but we all know it never works that way with this game.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by callmetired View Post
    It was decidedly bad last goal but even worse this time. Guess we should take the hint that it's being phased out, if so that ought to translate into reasonable goal parts quantities but we all know it never works that way with this game.
    What is it that you think is being phased out?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    What is it that you think is being phased out?
    The acquisition of parts through cooking and/or cook and dump. It began during a 6 month hiatus and took a while to get the hang of when I returned. Coinciding with the insane number of ever-new parts, it's kind of a wash in terms of getting through goals. So you cook/dump endlessly, now with fewer and fewer drops.

In one of my restaurants, where I was the first nbr to send gifts and requests, I've c/d so many times, mastery is about 3.6 out of 4 yet haven't reached the second recipe. Not complaining about the mastery part, it's just bizarre. Well, at least I won't get stuck mastering 2 hour recipe long after goals have been reached! Also bizarre is not getting credit for the all of the 2 hour steak frites that have been served in a day and a half but that's another topic.

Finally, some required goal items that I actually want to keep in my restaurant! Those mason jar and cardboard box tables/counters/wallpaper/tile were absolutely horrid. Whoever designed this one, kudos to you! I love it so much!!! I will be keeping these tables and whatnot this time around! Seriously, I love it! Not a fan of the tile (it looks like the concrete or plain gray tiles), I must say. I liked the jar planters and the mason jar wall mount shelf from the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by callmetired View Post
    I do agree on this! The drops lately have been terrible. I’ll get through the first appliance and not even come close to being able to make parts for the second appliance. Or it will keep dropping only one of the four, so you’ll have 37 of one, but like 11 in another. What’s up with that?

Executive Chef
    How come this hasn't started on my game yet?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Nice goal! But the part drops are terrible!
    Yes! I feel you on that. I wish they would revert it back

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    How come this hasn't started on my game yet?
    The goal should have automatically been added to the goal book for all players who are far enough in the game. The 15 Day Goals are usually for Lv. 12 and up but the Side Goal and 5 Day Goal have minimum levels that vary.

If, after doing all the standard things (such as rebooting and reinstalling the app) you still don't see the goal in your goal book, you would likely need to get in contact with the s8 Support Staff either in the Bugs Forum or via Support Ticket for answers.

Bugs Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

S8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 02-10-19 at 04:57 PM.

Host(ess)
    I'm struggling to just get the stoves build, not got many neighbours to request parts and a majority of them don't send anyway 😏

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LJHIG View Post
    I'm struggling to just get the stoves build, not got many neighbours to request parts and a majority of them don't send anyway ��
    If lack of neighbors or gifts is holding you back from completing the goals, you might want to look around the Add Me forum. You can add neighbors or add your info so others can add you, it's a good way to find new neighbors -- specifically ones that play the way you do.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...t-Story-Add-Me

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast