Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Top of the Hearts - 2019 Feb 5 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    No way I'm going to finish this in time. I haven't been playing long so low on funds and keep running out trying to just buy the wallpaper. I'm 5/8 on wallpaper and still have all of the flooring to buy. So it says you earn the items for the collections from this event by cooking. Do you have to complete the wallpaper goal first before you can get a item for the collection from cooking? Sorry this is my first event with this game lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    No way I'm going to finish this in time. I haven't been playing long so low on funds and keep running out trying to just buy the wallpaper. I'm 5/8 on wallpaper and still have all of the flooring to buy. So it says you earn the items for the collections from this event by cooking. Do you have to complete the wallpaper goal first before you can get a item for the collection from cooking? Sorry this is my first event with this game lol
    Remember that you don't actually have to purchase the goal wallpaper and tiles. Any type will work

Executive Chef
    Oh really! Good to know!! Thanks for letting me know. So what about collecting the items from cooking? How do you get a item to drop?

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Remember that you don't actually have to purchase the goal wallpaper and tiles. Any type will work

Fashion Designer
    OMG where in the world in my bakery am I going to use Romeo and Juliet?! This is just too much for me :P

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Oh really! Good to know!! Thanks for letting me know. So what about collecting the items from cooking? How do you get a item to drop?
    If you're asking about the Collectibles, they only drop from the recipes cooked on the two goal appliances and the drops are completely randomized.

Executive Chef
    Oh okay. Thanks. Guess I will sit this one out. Not enough money to complete lol

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If you're asking about the Collectibles, they only drop from the recipes cooked on the two goal appliances and the drops are completely randomized.

Nightclub Owner
    I suppose we should be thankful that the Total Eclipse of the Tart looks nice on the tables since they went with the baking trays again for counter presentation.

I'm no professional coder but I find it incredibly hard to believe that it would be any more difficult to code for a nice plate in place of those eye-sore metal sheet pans!

Rhino Keeper
    AnnirasSweets,
    Thank you for your efforts in creating the first posts for the goals. I especially appreciate the ‘spoiler’ picture with the details of the recipes. You are a treasure. Thank you.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I suppose we should be thankful that the Total Eclipse of the Tart looks nice on the tables since they went with the baking trays again for counter presentation.

I'm no professional coder but I find it incredibly hard to believe that it would be any more difficult to code for a nice plate in place of those eye-sore metal sheet pans!
    Really wish this weren't the case. I kinda liked the idea of punny recipes - whyyyy oh why are they in sheet pans

(Minor input: it's less about the code and more about the art asset. The code usually points to an image to be displayed, so the asset it was referencing would need to be swapped out. In other words, we'd need different artwork altogether in lieu of the sheet pans - which might be a more difficult change to implement).

In any case, forwarded the feedback over. Fingers and toes crossed we get nicer presentation in goals to come
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I'm sure happy to see that the 2 parts required for each appliance, well the 1st one anyway, are next to each other. Should cut down on sending/receiving unintended parts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img1549442506140.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	226.2 KB 
ID:	49787
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast