Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: After The Party - 2019 Jan 1

Host(ess)
    Really hoping for somethin more bakery-y then resturanty-y what a shame... and tysm AnnirasSweets for posting goal info early

Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    I?m also very frustrated with the drop rate to manufacture parts. I have been making and dumping recipes to earn what I need to manufacture parts. About every 3rd time, nothing at all drops. I have made 7 of the first recipe. I was hoping something would drop each time I completed a recipe. 4 out of 7 times nothing has dropped. Very frustrating.
    I think the drop ratio has been better in bakery (don't play restaurant) than the first time the new format started. At least for me: 1st time I noticed up to 1 hour to build 2nd (1st goal-40parts total) machine; maybe nbr were slower then to send parts needed.

Last goal I took maybe 15-25 minutes to build sometimes from 1 part each, maybe 20-30 minutes for 72 part machine(not sure starting from maybe 10-15 parts from nbrs). My point is it seems faster because proportion of 4 collectibles seems better, still uneven but works for me.) Still maybe it's my nbrs help more (or I build less) n my phone broke/spoilt n I skipped 1 (15days) goal cycle n 1 (5days) goal.

If you (specifically quoted poster) wan b nbrs I'll send u 1 gift every day unless my backup phone breaks down n answer ur requests if u can do same(if gifts Maxd it's ok); hardly do tips anymore.
    Hope it's less frustrating for you. If u did first goal with this new format did u take long time to build 40/72 part machine?

Cheers and Happy New Year everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you AnnirasSweets for posting so quickly. Also for explaining the time lapse. My neighbors have been complaining about how quickly the time was used up.

Nowadays I am not satisfied with any of the goal gift.I really wished something shimmering and glittering thing to put in the new year feel...Not doing this goal.Thanks anniras and all my friends for providing info.
    [FONT=][SIZE=][COLOR="#"] MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Executive Chef
    I keep accidentally sending my neighbours shindig balloons instead of celebration ones because they look very similar ugh!!

New Resident
    I had 8/12 celebration balloons and then redeemed 4 more through the collectibles but when I went back to complete my oven somehow it shows I LOST one instead of gaining the 4 to complete my over??! Now showing only 7/12?? WTH hapoenened? Anyone else experience this? (And I did redeem the correct balloon bunch, I double checked that)

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone having difficulty placing the deflated balloons? I’ll reboot again later but I’m not able to place them.

Host(ess)
    Thanks so much for all your hard work AnnirasSweets. As others have pointed out, these recipes are more suited to restaurants rather than bakeries. Really disappointed considering we didn?t get a Holiday themed goal for Christmas - we only got a Winter one - and now this. Happiness & Cheer goal should?ve been released now and we should?ve had a entirely different goal for Christmas.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tman330 View Post
    I had 8/12 celebration balloons and then redeemed 4 more through the collectibles but when I went back to complete my oven somehow it shows I LOST one instead of gaining the 4 to complete my over??! Now showing only 7/12?? WTH hapoenened? Anyone else experience this? (And I did redeem the correct balloon bunch, I double checked that)
    Yes that happens a lot and it's really bugging

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tman330 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Yes that happens a lot and it's really bugging
    Is your game rolling back or experiencing sync issues with the s8 servers perhaps? I've been experiencing lots of this in the last few days from recipes vanishing from ovens after starting them to decos vanishing after placement.

There are two things that you can try:

1 - Force syncing: After completing a collectible trade, do something that will force a re-sync with the servers such as visiting a neighbor or adding/deleting anything from your wall, etc.

Yes, this is tedious but it will lock your last actions into place so that if there is an issue you won't lose newly acquired parts.

2 - Bugs Report: You can start a report via the forums here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues or via the s8 help center here: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

It's important to alert the team ASAP when dealing with timed goal issues when every hour counts; this is especially true when it's close to the weekend. The s8 team doesn't work Sat & Sun so be sure to always get your claims started as soon as possible to avoid losing valuable days.

*After you've completed a collectible trade, do you still retain your collectibles that you previously traded? If yes, then the problem is more irritating and time wasting than anything in which I recommend #1 until things settle.

*After finding your oven parts missing, is your collectible count lower (force close & reboot to be sure) and showing as though you completed the trade despite not receiving the part? If yes, this is no longer an irritation but an actual hindrance in completing a timed goal and therefore is a job for the tech team and I recommend #2.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast