Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfoody View Post
    I planted a flag to boost my bakery but it doesnt boost my lasagna. It still lasts 8 hours. The rest does boost for half the time. Now what ?
    This is a bug. I've moved your post and replied you in the Bugs forum. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-does-not-work

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Those are for the Yeti event. Feed five of them to a Yeti trap (you get that from the Market), and it'll give you stuff. The fishes are random drops from deliveries, and they're rare; so, they're not going to add up quickly.
    Thank you Fairyreserve. I will not take part in that quest. To buy a yeti trap with 10 gems to get some stuff is not worth it for me. But I am glad to know that I can sell those fishes, thank you

New Resident
    When and where do I buy a crop dryer?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markv59 View Post
    When and where do I buy a crop dryer?
    Rynetory2 has a list of all features

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1247879

Hi
    I have a question, please..

So, i have somewhere around 90 pets and i don?t have any space to put my huskies in, all three ice igloos are full and i had to store 3 of them (huskies) in the cellar just to put yeti and two xmas present pets from the yeti event in the ice igloos..

Now, i need more ice igloos but it says to level up to get more. I am at lev 65 right now, so i would like to know what level i have to be to get more pet homes like additional igloos to store my leftover pets in, so that i can work on leveling up faster to get them..

Thank you.

-

Oh, also, my game seems losing connection and dying very often for the past week, even when I try to open it. My internet has been checked and it's fine, restarted router, reconnected phone and everything. It just crashes/says there's no connection. I close and open the game again and it works the second or third time.
    Last edited by annya_usagi; 12-09-18 at 08:11 PM.

Grand Emperor
    We can have a maximum of 3 Icy Igloo. The game limits the number of pets we can display - I have lots of pets in storage.

Check your device and/or connection. Try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?

Rhino Keeper
    What is up with the pepper and cheese ravioli? It can't be sold?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3F57DEB7-2257-41A3-B81B-1A2290E1A2AE.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	49091

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    What is up with the pepper and cheese ravioli? It can't be sold?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3F57DEB7-2257-41A3-B81B-1A2290E1A2AE.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	49091
    My guess is taht unless you've earned that special goal recipe by completing the goal last week that you'll see it in the paper but it'll be unavailable to you, much like something at a higher goal. I think the Lv 1000 is just for code reasons, as there will never be a level 1000, so it's an easy way to code within the naming convention of code guidelines but keep it easily out of reach of anyone who hasn't earned it. Basically protects the from future code nightmares.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    My guess is taht unless you've earned that special goal recipe by completing the goal last week that you'll see it in the paper but it'll be unavailable to you, much like something at a higher goal. I think the Lv 1000 is just for code reasons, as there will never be a level 1000, so it's an easy way to code within the naming convention of code guidelines but keep it easily out of reach of anyone who hasn't earned it. Basically protects the from future code nightmares.
    I did complete the special goal recipe and able to make it.

I?m not getting and leader board points from the noodle house. I tried two or three times and restarted the game before posting. Any ideas? Thank you!