Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Does anyone know if the gingerbread farmhouse and/or gingerbread cottage will spawn the monsters we need to fight? I only have 7 regular farmhouses and 4 cottages, wondering if I need more. Also, someone mentioned a cap on town buildings but I haven't seen a number posted, what is the cap?

Thanks all, your suggestions have been awesome and have really helped me!
    Trudy
    My farmhouses at the moment do spawn the Gingerbread Man.. so I assume also the cottage will spawn the Ginger Knight. I put out 12 farmhouses to do the spawning for the button collecting.. and I'll do the same for the Cottages. I'll have to sell some regular farmhouse to do this, but that's what I always do. The Toadstool farmhouses are spawning as well.

For more info on buildings.. check out SW's post.. at the bottom there's a link to the Building Guide.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef

Rhino Keeper
    Don’t forget to put out any Celestine Cats you might have hidden away, they drop 1 glimmerdust every 4hrs, every little bit helps.

Good luck to all and thanks to all forging ahead, your posts are a big help.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    OR AT LEAST GURANTEED DROPS!!!!
    I got 3/5 again.. good drops compared to others, but we need 20 for cottage and 35 for knight cookie. At this rate of 5 per day it'll take 11 days to gather needed 55. This definitely damages us on making other cottages and a HIGH RISK of not finishing in time.
    I'm a fan of doing 2 of each. I'll put in all the time and effort needed.. but realistically this is not possible due to LOW drops.

WE DEFINITELY NEED HIGHER GUMMY DROP RATES!
    I just collected from my 5 and got 1 gummy and the collection before that I didn?t get any, just sugar. So disappointed!

New Resident
    Goal 7 is still locked although all material has been found and previous goals completed.

I gathered all the material but the watchtower is still locked by a goal for 2 days now.. what am I missing?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by re74 View Post
    Goal 7 is still locked although all material has been found and previous goals completed.

I gathered all the material but the watchtower is still locked by a goal for 2 days now.. what am I missing?
    Try force shutting down your device and also check if there are any upgrades to the game. This has happened to many of us in past events and once I uninstalled and then reinstalled the game and it fixed everything. I’m sorry this is happening to you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by re74 View Post

Have you tried turning off the game and then on again allowing it to memorize all your steps?
    Have you built the Spire?
    Eventually try deleting the game from your device and reloading it again.
    If nothing helps.. you'll have to contact s8 support.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I just collected from my 5 and got 1 gummy and the collection before that I didn?t get any, just sugar. So disappointed!
    Well, I'm doing TWICE as well as you. In my two x five collections today, I have got two gummies.

Host(ess)
    Can anyone tell me if the second type of spawned monster drops the buttons as well as the swords, or just the swords?

Thanks,

N

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nm666 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if the second type of spawned monster drops the buttons as well as the swords, or just the swords?

Thanks,

N
    The Stack only drops swords.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...