Page 213 of 393 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    I had to scroll way back to find my blue anemones, and I only have 11 to drop after all this time. And at the time I had to buy a lot! Expensive!
    But I seem to recall (in my faded memory ) of this event that getting those Marmoseas, especially the Orange Crush did help with the orange colored drops.
    But then again, it's been a long time ago......

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Magic Fruit Droppers:
    • Aanpa the Satyr
    • Armored Shadow Wolf
    • Classic Christmas Tree
    • Classic Winter Tree
    • Faerie Fireworks Case
    • Faerie Respite L5
    • Festival Grounds L10
    • Fiery Mystery Box
    • Interpret the Wizard
    • Magic Fruit Tree
    • Magic Garden
    • Ostara the Satyr
    • Rainbow Pot
    • Trade Post L10
    • Victorian Garden
    Thanks. I have the magic garden (1 drop a day), the armored shadow wolf (never dropped) and faerie respite (must be very rare drop)
    I will have to search the hub to even figure out what everything else is.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Thanks. I have the magic garden (1 drop a day), the armored shadow wolf (never dropped) and faerie respite (must be very rare drop)
    I will have to search the hub to even figure out what everything else is.
    For me the myin sources are:
    Aanpa the Satyr
    Ostara the Satyr

With those two I can refill my inventory in no time. They can drop up to 3 fruits per harvest each.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Do event buildings drop the same items post event at every level? I checked out the hub building info on buildings I was thinking of bringing out of storage like the soup kitchen, the drops listed would be handy but I?m not sure if they will drop because it?s not at max level. Some say one way or another like the entry for moon crystal lists drops if it?s at level 5. Does anyone know the drops from mountain of the wilds? Can?t find it listed in building or inventory guides.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    Do event buildings drop the same items post event at every level? I checked out the hub building info on buildings I was thinking of bringing out of storage like the soup kitchen, the drops listed would be handy but I?m not sure if they will drop because it?s not at max level. Some say one way or another like the entry for moon crystal lists drops if it?s at level 5. Does anyone know the drops from mountain of the wilds? Can?t find it listed in building or inventory guides.
    Only finished event buildings drop other stuff post event. The Kitsunecorn Pond L6 drops trade tickets.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All of Sabinas info is still in her thread as drops were being tracked. It's currently still a sticky thread.

How do players store 1000's of energy?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
    How do players store 1000's of energy?
    If you have a lot of daily and weekly alicorns etc and don't do too much around your kingdom then you end up saving more energy than you expend. You don't get the 40 energy refill obviously as you're over the cap. Hope that makes sense!

Farm Supplier
    Only finished event buildings drop other stuff post event. The Kitsunecorn Pond L6 drops trade tickets.
    I wish the event info had said the pond would drop trade tickets, I didn?t bother to finish the pond because I was on track to get enough runes from the chests to get the great kit, gutted!

Fashion Designer
    I didn't know that. My Level six pond has never dropped a trade ticket, I'll need to keep a closer eye out.