Page 55 of 169 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by vampgirl31 View Post
    I would like to know when my neighbor ask me to hold parts for goal.. Then sends me a (non goal) part anyways. So confused��❓
    I can't answer for your neighbour. Different players have different play-styles. Best that you ask your neighbour on his bakery wall.

I have a wall decoration that cannot be moved into storage. Any advice on how to fix this or is it just stuck there regardless?

Quote Originally Posted by fluttering1 View Post
    I have a wall decoration that cannot be moved into storage. Any advice on how to fix this or is it just stuck there regardless?
    nevermind, finally got it down

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyLuna View Post
    Can we please have a Black Friday sale with older goals up on sale? I would love to have more Christmas deco and in past goals you have such fun things.
    I've moved your request post to the Winter Holidays Suggestion thread. You can edit your post and add on specific items that you like to see.

New Resident
    How do I earn gems for free

New Resident
    How do I make friends on bakery story

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RUEthy View Post
    How do I earn gems for free
    It seems like you are new to both Bakery Story and the forum, I would suggest having a look at the BS Game Guide, located here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-Game-Guide

This will explain the basics of how the game works. To get free gems, just keep cooking. Each recipe in the game offers 2 gems for mastering, one free gem for reaching level 2 and level 4 mastery of each recipe. Also, there are likely a few goals in your goal book some of which will offer free gems and some players are lucky enough to receive daily videos that offer free gems.

Quote Originally Posted by RUEthy View Post
    How do I make friends on bakery story
    If you are looking for neighbors to add to your game, there is an Add Me forum located here:

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...y-Story-Add-Me

There are several different threads to choose from, just find the thread title that best describes your needs and post your Storm8 id along with whatever info you find pertinent. Other players looking for neighbors will see your info and send you an invite or you can look through the thread to gather a list of player IDs and send out your own invites.

Alternatively, you can leave your ID on your wall and an open invitation for players stopping by to invite you. If you visit other bakeries through the Community Menu be sure to read their walls to see if they are open to new neighbors. Walls and forum are the main way to add new neighbors so don't be shy in using them.

Good luck and have fun starting your bakery!

would like to start a new bAkery game on same device

I would like to start a new game on the same device. How can I do this?
    Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by purplecatdz View Post
    I would like to start a new game on the same device. How can I do this?
    Thanks
    You will need a new device in order to start a new game.

(Merged to Question thread)

Is it possible to have the bakery game on 2 different devices? And if so, can 1 be Android and the other one IOS? Thanks!