20 13.25%
  • I don't like Citizens as prizes/rewards

101 66.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/1: A Family Affair | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redpenny View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble getting parchment from dead trees? I’m getting one per tree-sometimes. Often I get nothing.
    the drop rate is disappointing. I average 1 per tree - rarely 2, sometimes 1. Like other players I have packed up. I need a bazillion fertilizer to grow plants to send to Belladonna for a quest, and that means many cow clicks. All my walkers stay packed in bank. It will be funny if this event has a good reward after we've all bailed out, but oh well.

Executive Chef
    I'm bored and I'm out. I just don't see the point. I have zero interest in more walkers and there has to be more to life than endlessly chopping trees. I have never stopped doing an event that I could easily finish out of pure boredom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    the drop rate is disappointing. I average 1 per tree - rarely 2, sometimes 1. Like other players I have packed up. I need a bazillion fertilizer to grow plants to send to Belladonna for a quest, and that means many cow clicks. All my walkers stay packed in bank. It will be funny if this event has a good reward after we've all bailed out, but oh well.
    I thought of that. It's called the fear of missing out. I'm taking that chance.

PS: There are players who like to finish what they started. I'm usually like that. Please don't take offense of the above comment.
    Last edited by riverly; 11-07-18 at 04:07 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    The clubhouse does not level up. However you were supposed to make a photo of the baron?s family. That takes five parchment, 2 simple feasts and one luminescence. Not sure how many we need to make, but it definitely let you make more than one.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    The clubhouse does not level up. However you were supposed to make a photo of the baron?s family. That takes five parchment, 2 simple feasts and one luminescence. Not sure how many we need to make, but it definitely let you make more than one.
    Please check goal information on page 1.
    You make 1 photo to finish goal 11.

Nightclub Owner
    I'll admit that I'm dragging my feet through this event and not really paying much attention, so forgive me if I've missed this info on a previous page. I did check the first page and read through all posts but I'm a little confused and would appreciate some clarification on the Repair the Scrapbook number 3 and 4.

When we repaired the scrapbook the first time, we got the Fifi bed, second time gave us Baby Fifi, but what are we getting from the third Repair the Scrapbook craft in Goal 10? Is it the Clubhouse? And what about the last one? I ask, because if it's a 'good' item, I'll craft two as I did with Baby Fifi but if it's deco only like the bed then I'll only craft one.

Yes, I’m wondering along similar lines. Is there anything besides deco and a walker to gain here? I’m abandoning quest.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'll admit that I'm dragging my feet through this event and not really paying much attention, so forgive me if I've missed this info on a previous page. I did check the first page and read through all posts but I'm a little confused and would appreciate some clarification on the Repair the Scrapbook number 3 and 4.

When we repaired the scrapbook the first time, we got the Fifi bed, second time gave us Baby Fifi, but what are we getting from the third Repair the Scrapbook craft in Goal 10? Is it the Clubhouse? And what about the last one? I ask, because if it's a 'good' item, I'll craft two as I did with Baby Fifi but if it's deco only like the bed then I'll only craft one.
    Yes, the clubhouse was the reward for repair 3. It is pretty though! The last repair will give you Granny Maeve. I'm on the home straight. Just need the 6 of chapter 1, rest done. Coins and stored energy have taken a massive hit this event.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    I only made one; then the goal completed when I collected from the Clubhouse.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I only made one; then the goal completed when I collected from the Clubhouse.
    I've crafted more than 1 Photo in the Clubhouse out of curiosity to see if they were all the same.. well they're all identical to the 1st so - I was wrong!
    I was also perplexed why we won it at the end of a goal, and thought being a crafting center would have future use and not only to craft *one* Photo... here too - I was wrong!

And honestly I still find it hard to believe that all we're getting for a *massive* energy consuming event of *15 days attention* is a Walker, that mind you I like the walkers, but being maxed out on them at this stage of the game, we don't have the possibility of exposing all. It's like having a full set of whatever animals without the possibility of placing them as a set if we wish.

I'm on the home straight as well.. I'll finish, but a bit deluded.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-08-18 at 06:52 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74