Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Unturned Stone Leaderboard : June 12 2018

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I notice there are lot more sapphire shards up for grabs, and not for the last tournament, but suss if you ask me!
    I hear you random59. If you don't play or pay you don't get the shards. They are getting good at tying it all together but that's not working for me. The LB will have to go on without me lol I'll sit and watch. GL to those trying.

Banned
    Well what's the point anyway? If you do actually play this game hard core and collect all the dragons there is not, and apparently never going to be enough space to to place them on your island. The land and habitat size they give us is never going to cut it. Guess only people who spend no money should play this game because only they can comfortably play and hatch dragons. Who cares about us spenders supporting their income

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Really? The Leaderboard milestone points still haven't changed since the fiasco a couple of months ago when it was ended all of a sudden and we got the Stormie Dragon as a result? The points should be reduced for a 7 day event. You still have the points as if it were a 10 day event. You already threw in a Global Leaderboard and I'm pretty sure a lot of money is made from that but why slap casual players in the face by forcing them to spend gold to get normal milestones. That's just bad business and turns people off.
    Absolutely right. I will not waste my time working towards dragons that cannot be won. If s8 plays this game this way, then I?m out! Milestone dragons are repeats which I have. Storm8, you?re making it awfully easy to quit this game! I?m fed up.

Host(ess)
    If you?re gonna change the time for the event, at least lower the amount of points needed for each dragon and an equal adjustment from 11 days to 7 days
    7,200 should be adjusted to 4,580 (4,600 if rounded)
    6,200 should be adjusted to 3,940 (3,900 if rounded)
    5,500 should be adjusted to 3,500
    2,800 should be adjusted to 1,780 (1,800 if rounded)
    Leaderboards used to be my favorite event, as I got at least 4 dragons. Leaderboards are now my least favorite event because now I only get 1 dragon.
    Last edited by is109; 06-12-18 at 06:08 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Really? The Leaderboard milestone points still haven't changed since the fiasco a couple of months ago when it was ended all of a sudden and we got the Stormie Dragon as a result? The points should be reduced for a 7 day event. You still have the points as if it were a 10 day event. You already threw in a Global Leaderboard and I'm pretty sure a lot of money is made from that but why slap casual players in the face by forcing them to spend gold to get normal milestones. That's just bad business and turns people off.
    Absolutely agree with you on this, the numbers are outrageous and that's coming from a level 200 player who's been active since 2012. If the long timer players struggle to reach the final milestone what hope is there for the newbies? Y'know the ones that, in theory, s8 should be trying to entice into playing more? If the game isn't geared toward newbies or long timers then who is it geared toward? I would say it's geared toward those who spend but I don't even think that's true anymore what with the habitat and space issues. I genuinely have no idea who they're making these events for or why they stick so persistently with set ups that don't work for the vast majority of players. It boggles the mind.

Personally, I'm upset because for the first time in ages I don't have the milestones (they were released while I was sitting out a few months due to frustration) and would actually like to receive them but I'm not going to spend a bazillion in gold to get them. I'll try to play as I normally do and see where that gets me but I have a hard and fast rule to never spend more than 200 on any one dragon and I doubt that will be enough. I think I still have some boosts so hopefully between those and hatching/feeding some storage dragons will get me through.

Fashion Designer
    Swamp dragon! Yassss! S8 should do it with other Spin to Win dragons so everyone will have the chance to get them! (^^,)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I usually do not win, but the Leaderboard is helpful in getting the sapphires for the Bright Diamond Dragon.
    Yes! I will play for the Sapphire Shards, not for the milestones (except Swamp Dragon, hehe). Not that much interested in the prize dragons, though.

Executive Chef
    I don't have the milestone dragons so I'm playing for those. And the shards.

This is going to take gold or boosts to complete without the isles counting. I'm kicking myself, i should have done "regular play" until the last day to see jus how short I would be Next LB I'll try that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I don't have the milestone dragons so I'm playing for those. And the shards.

This is going to take gold or boosts to complete without the isles counting. I'm kicking myself, i should have done "regular play" until the last day to see jus how short I would be Next LB I'll try that.
    Going from memory, I was about halfway through the points (so about 3600 points) on the last day before I used a boost. Now that is with me 'hoarding' food. I feed sparingly for the first several days until the boost sale and set up evolving/nest/breeding (as much as I can) for maximum boost effectiveness. So, if someone were feeding regularly, they may be a bit higher but I'm not sure.

Also, I doubt I will get the prize dragon - but I think I've gotten maybe 2 prize dragons in my 2 years of being back at the game. In some ways the game is better than when it first came out and all there was was clearing islands, buying habitats, and breeding/raising dragons. Recently, they are starting to make the game much harder. When leaderboard was 10 days, it was a nice relaxing time to get some prizes - I didn't have to worry about constantly evolvin/breeding/hatching to reach each milestone. I never really competed for the prize dragons but could get all the milestones. Now, it is a bit harder but "doable" (at least with one 2x boost it is). I hope they don't keep making it harder.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    Going from memory, I was about halfway through the points (so about 3600 points) on the last day before I used a boost. Now that is with me 'hoarding' food. I feed sparingly for the first several days until the boost sale and set up evolving/nest/breeding (as much as I can) for maximum boost effectiveness. So, if someone were feeding regularly, they may be a bit higher but I'm not sure.

Also, I doubt I will get the prize dragon - but I think I've gotten maybe 2 prize dragons in my 2 years of being back at the game. In some ways the game is better than when it first came out and all there was was clearing islands, buying habitats, and breeding/raising dragons. Recently, they are starting to make the game much harder. When leaderboard was 10 days, it was a nice relaxing time to get some prizes - I didn't have to worry about constantly evolvin/breeding/hatching to reach each milestone. I never really competed for the prize dragons but could get all the milestones. Now, it is a bit harder but "doable" (at least with one 2x boost it is). I hope they don't keep making it harder.

I'm sitting around 50th globally, it won't last, I tend to start fast and work for the milestones and the whatever happens at the end so be it. I used a boost and a food to get a lot of points leveling up my Mithril to a 14. I'm just about 1/2 way to all the milestones. I will be focusing time on bingo for a few to stock up on boosts for future events........

It's getting almost too hard, even with gold. I don't mind spending small quantities of it for events BUT ALL milestone type prizes should be available to everyone willing to work hard at it for free. They should calculate the milestones off of max number of nests, dens, evolution temples operating at 24/7 plus a small multiplier for the rare/super/ultra bonuses. Make the math work for free but you'll be working hard without gold. It would probably encourage gold spend due to so many people getting so close. Again, the one company that can't figure out how that lowering prices and goal requirements will encourage more gold spend and profitability - someone is really bad at math.......

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast