Thread: Positive Feedback: Things that I love about this game

Fashion Designer

Positive Feedback: Things that I love about this game

You guys may not hear "I love this game!" enough - we forum posters sometimes tend to give voice to our little frustrations more than our happiness. Obviously we all enjoy it, because we keep playing!

I wanted to tell you some of the things that I love:
    • sparkles. so simple, but such a cheerful sight.
    • graphics. the detailed design of each item is delightful. I zoom in and see something I never noticed before.
      -- Ivy's hut is probably the most versatile. even though I've seen all four aspects, it looks startlingly different in each kingdom and I'm always surprised by it.
    • quest steps - I love that each increment of a quest gives a reward.
    • helping neighbors - I like knowing that popping hearts makes the game a little bit nicer for someone.
    • gifts - I like making the game a *lot* nicer for someone that day. and it's *free*, lol.
    • neighbors - I like the incentives for having new acquaintances.
    • finding neighbors - browsing the Community is a great way to meet new people, and even the algorithm for posting people's kingdoms there in a fair rotation is awesome.
    • walls for messages - these pop up instantly when requested. the software *never* fails despite my quirky android that may balk at other features. It's great to keep track of visits, see what others are saying, and to encourage each other.
    • seeing other kingdoms - I'm constantly delighted to find people doing creative things with their decorations and arrangements that I would never think of. Today I saw sawmills "astride" a moat/river - so awesome!!
    • rearranging my kingdom - do this over and over, playing with different ideas. It's such fun and yet does not interfere with game play.

Yes, there are frustrations in the game. They are pretty much expressed by topics in this forum and don't belong here. I *KNOW* that you are delivering the best product you can in the scope given - no developer *wants* to release code with known bugs. Developers take pride in their work.

Recent updates that I love:
    • spring piglets - I am particularly in love with my spring piglets at the moment. Totally Worth It - they cheer me up every time I see them!!
    • Princess egg - I though the egg designs were all awesome, and even took a picture because in other games event items vanish. I was tickled to find out we get to keep them and enjoy them every time I scroll past!
    • Woodland bear - the spawn was so consistent and reliable, knowing I could get one anytime I needed it. Same for these purple golems.

So. Thank you for this cute and fun game which is entertaining me.

Maybe other players can remember things they like, too.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 04-18-18 at 07:17 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Just want to thank whoever arranges Leaderboard groups. I end up matched with people who are not only around my level, but who are similarly unequipped with alicorns that would otherwise leave me in the dust. I don't need to be number one - it's just nice to know that we're being grouped fairly. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Also, thanks for Weekend Warrior. A bit difficult to get used to, but it's allowing us "low levels" (people without Alicorns) to keep up in a week-long event and be able to finish.