View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

51 57.95%
  • I didn't like this event

19 21.59%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

32 36.36%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.14%
  • Beagle Bungalow

24 27.27%
  • Purple Feather Stand

23 26.14%
  • Mother Goose Plushie

41 46.59%
  • Morning News

26 29.55%
  • Goose Bathtub

35 39.77%
  • Feather Chicken Dance

32 36.36%
  • Feather Pile

26 29.55%
  • Beagle

53 60.23%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Gus Chase - 2018 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by earthangell2 View Post
    the first bungalow gives you 25 gems so you can buy a second bungalow, then the third bungalow is the prize for completing step 2, so you only need the 25 gems total for all three.
    50 gems. Three times 25 gems is 75 minus the 25 they give you back. Do you get anything besides parts?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twilight861 View Post
    I am on step 5, and having trouble after crafting the fools goose, tracker kit, soft net and the manual.

I made them but when I collect them, they seem to disappear.

I've made 3 of each them (5 of the manual) , they're not in the Barn or anywhere else - where do they go?

I don't want to press gift until I know where they are otherwise I'll probably end up spending gems.

Please help.
    I think the game keep them for u. Theyr not in anywhere but not gone. When u move on the next goal, when click the "give" button, they r counted there. Thats what happen to mine.
    And as for the manuals, give it to mother goose n she will give parts

Tell me I'm not the only one with stubborn chickens....please! Drop rates on everything else are slow as usual, but not crazy bad...but the chickens...what a pain in the rear!!

Err
    Where did the beagle bungalow that I won from from step 2 go. It’s not in my cellar or the barn.
    Did this happen to anyone else

Beagle bungalow

Quote Originally Posted by princessskykennedy View Post
    50 gems. Three times 25 gems is 75 minus the 25 they give you back. Do you get anything besides parts?
    . You buy the 1st bungalow for 25 gems then get 25 gems back, you buy the 2nd with the free gems you gonna back, You get the 3rd as a prize after completing step 2.

Quote Originally Posted by earthangell2 View Post
    . You buy the 1st bungalow for 25 gems then get 25 gems back, you buy the 2nd with the free gems you gonna back, You get the 3rd as a prize after completing step 2.
    my phone spell corrected got to gonna.

Rhino Keeper
    Chickens are not dropping stinky feathers. One here or there and no torn pages from Gus. Up the drop rate please.

Really Storm8! Must you repeatedly find a way to annoy players with your challenges! The drop rate from the chickens is ridiculously low, yet one needs 15 to make a Tracker's Kit. Why do you insist on us make the same items over and over again! Stop with this nonsense and increase the drop rate from the chickens!

Farm Supplier
    Help please...

I just finished making the 5th book for the second goal of the Goose Training Course and went to go give the books to Mother Goose, and none of my books are in inventory!!!

I haven't gotten any binoculars. Grrr. Ready to give up.

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast