View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

36 10.32%
  • Neutral

73 20.92%
  • Disagree

193 55.30%
  • I did not participate

6 1.72%
  • I completed the whole event

156 44.70%
  • I stopped at the garden bench craft

2 0.57%
  • I stopped at the knight topiary craft

12 3.44%
  • I stopped at the spring fountain craft

64 18.34%
  • There were way too many Garlands required!

313 89.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/03: Freshening up with Florals event + more! | see page 1 for details

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    This is precisely why I refuse to spend another dime on this game. And why I do not and will not play any other S8 games. I have been practically shouting this for over a year. Happy players willingly spend, while unhappy players are not good customers. If they offered things players actually wanted, they would not have to resort to trying to force gem spending.

The only revenue they receive from me is whatever they gain when I watch the ads (free videos) in hopes of getting a good prize. Any gem purchases are made using gems I earn or win by playing the game. (Which means I am super careful when clicking to avoid traps, and I no longer get the special helpers like the now useless flower shop.....once burned, twice shy.)

They already force us to burn energy growing trees, because when not using new, exclusive pre-grown trees, most events call for acers, elms or birches. The only thing these willow trees could possibly help with would be a quick source of wood and maybe a few beasts.....and apparently even that gives players too much of an advantage.

The part that is the most disappointing is that we will probably never find out the conclusion to the original story. (The main reason I am sticking around.) My neighbors are the other reason, but I seem to be losing more and more of those........
    I hear ya , every thing you wrote is how I feel too , I'm glad I'm not alone .this event really burnt me out ,,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Yes they were I had to keep buying them to get more flowers and they droped wood and living wood and sap
    All I get from spring steed is 2 energy and been collecting for over a week,this is not right ,,all this work for 1 energy earned
    Even if we didn't chop like other trees.. they dropped like normal trees without consuming and were always ready, which was a great style of tree.

We'll hope the Spring Steed has surprise high drops later to make up for the low drops it's giving.
    I'm sure many spent enough gems during this tedious event buying the accessory items offered, which were gem priced, so spent enough gems to obtain a normal ali.
    Let's hope in that to keep going.. I love my game, forum, frnds, nbrs, our way of helping each other.. and hope nothing changes as everything was great how it was.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Reading the last posts.. seems older players are thinking alike. Let's LOL but with eyes wide open.. and be ready for 'the new adventure'
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Still no splash screen...at least I haven't seen one.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Reading the last posts.. seems older players are thinking alike. Let's LOL but with eyes wide open.. and be ready for 'the new adventure'
    Your so sweet trying to keep our spirits up ,this has been the first event after finishing I had to walk away,,S/8 has to lighten up ..more to life then being on my game 24/7 to get nothing in return

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Still no splash screen...at least I haven't seen one.
    May-be expansions

Executive Chef
    Don't any body faint ,after 8 days of collecting and only getting 2 energies from my spring steed .. This morning I got a whooping 3 energies . I am thinking this going to hurt the game economy ,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Don't any body faint ,after 8 days of collecting and only getting 2 energies from my spring steed .. This morning I got a whooping 3 energies . I am thinking this going to hurt the game economy ,

Or they might suspend you from game.. because you clearly must be running some type of exploit to get the 1 extra energy.

Rhino Keeper
    My guard dogs (I got as a special purchase from the guardsman) just dropped a chest plate and hearty feast... good dogs!!!

This is my thin silver lining to this whole event mess. I can use both of those items dropped. Unlike things that drop eggs, white petals, and other boring easily acquireble items.
    Last edited by wamboltia; 05-17-18 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Second thought

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Or they might suspend you from game.. because you clearly must be running some type of exploit to get the 1 extra energy.
    Laughing so hard here!!!! You made my day thank you I love this forum!