View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

36 10.32%
  • Neutral

73 20.92%
  • Disagree

193 55.30%
  • I did not participate

6 1.72%
  • I completed the whole event

156 44.70%
  • I stopped at the garden bench craft

2 0.57%
  • I stopped at the knight topiary craft

12 3.44%
  • I stopped at the spring fountain craft

64 18.34%
  • There were way too many Garlands required!

313 89.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/03: Freshening up with Florals event + more! | see page 1 for details

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You can actually view the results of the poll before you vote if you want to ... To go back and vote, just click on the name of the thread and it reverts back to the option to vote. Easy!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
    Aghhh, I have spent so many gems and wasted so many silver runes on boosts and I am still making stupid garlands. With 1 enchanted garland left to make is there any point in trying? Can I still get there in time?�� One of the worst quests ever, I don?t know how people made it. I can?t live with my iPad by my side cos of work, but I?ve spent more time on it than I normally do for quests and I can?t beleive that?s it?s all going to be wasted. Mad and sad.
    If you have all the tiny daisies you can make it.. as long as Old Thomas doesn't spawn a Direboar.. that would be bad luck! Goals 11, 13, 14 are quick once you:
    have all materials prepared
    energy to fight the skunk + collect craft

Goal 11:
    * Visit Old Thomas... have it ready to spawn
    * Fight Skunk... less than 25 taps and should appear immediately
    All takes a couple seconds

Now 2hr wait-time for Old Thomas to be ready again
    in the meantime move on:

Goal 12:
    * Repair the Garden Staff: Magic Forge - 1 broken staff (skunk gave you), 25 wild lilies, 10 wild roses
    10 mins for crafting

* Return to Old Thomas
    here's the wait-time from before (2hrs) but you can choose to speed

* Fight 2nd Skunk
    couple of seconds and should appear immediately

Goal 13:
    * Tame the Spring Steed| Workshop - 4 enchanted bouquet, 4 tiny daisies, 4 scented petals
    10 mins of craft
    enchanted bouquets already crafted in goal 10

...The Spring Steed is yours, when craft is finished.. even if she's a baby!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You can actually view the results of the poll before you vote if you want to ... To go back and vote, just click on the name of the thread and it reverts back to the option to vote. Easy!
    Everyday we learn something new.. thanks SW
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Wish I'd skipped the fountains entirely, only 130 gems to do so and you get them in your inventory anyway.... then I would have had to make only 8 garlands for the enchanted bouquets. Oh well, live and learn. I am waiting on the second OT collection which will be about an hour. Don't like cutting it this close but we almost lost one of our dogs on May 4, the day after this started, and had to spend that whole weekend taking her back and forth to the vet and I just wasn't in a game playing mood. She is 100% better though
    No Gems For Runes!

Couldnt agree more, I had tons of work in the beginning of the event, so couldnt put in 16 hours a day. Have now for a week actually put in 10-14 hours of attention to the game, and I will till come in short - even though I have spent a couple of time-potions. I also disagree, that you can actually only finish the game if you go to the forum in order to plan what to go for. In previous events I have just carried on, and ended up with items for no use.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Wish I'd skipped the fountains entirely, only 130 gems to do so and you get them in your inventory anyway.... then I would have had to make only 8 garlands for the enchanted bouquets. Oh well, live and learn. I am waiting on the second OT collection which will be about an hour. Don't like cutting it this close but we almost lost one of our dogs on May 4, the day after this started, and had to spend that whole weekend taking her back and forth to the vet and I just wasn't in a game playing mood. She is 100% better though
    Soo sorry for your dog and happy all's ok now.. but you did well not skipping.

Don't think things have changed as I haven't tried lately.. but when you skip a step, you don't get anything in your inventory. You would just be pushed ahead without doing that step.

If for example you skipped making the enchanted bouquets, cause you were tired.. you wouldn't have them in your inventory for goal 13 to craft the steed. You'd just 'skip' that step.. skipping what had to be done. So I doubt if you would have received the fountains in your inventory.

Maybe someone else can confirm as well.. as I said this is how it was time ago.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Soo sorry for your dog and happy all's ok now.. but you did well not skipping.

Don't think things have changed as I haven't tried lately.. but when you skip a step, you don't get anything in your inventory. You would just be pushed ahead without doing that step.

If for example you skipped making the enchanted bouquets, cause you were tired.. you wouldn't have them in your inventory for goal 13 to craft the steed. You'd just 'skip' that step.. skipping what had to be done. So I doubt if you would have received the fountains in your inventory.

Maybe someone else can confirm as well.. as I said this is how it was time ago.
    Oh, good to know....I did use a lot of runes speeding up the workshop but I am still stuck on 6 gold, so I have thousands of bronze and hundreds of silver sitting around doing nothing.

ETA I just realized that would've only made me lose the fountains, not any of the bouquets, which would have been ok and let me finish a couple of days earlier. And for some reason I have two fountains in my inventory in addition to the one I have out in my kingdom. Weird.
    No Gems For Runes!

Banned
    4 fangbeast in a row.. S8 is becoming a joke.. 5th animal skunkupine.. geez talk about wallowing in the mire. 6th animal FANGBEAST!!!!! 7th in a row SKUNKUPINE

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Why doesn?t the spring steed keep it?s cute animation when it grows up?!?!?!?! Now I don?t want to let mine grow up because it just becomes like a regular horse. Fail.
    I decided to keep mine as a baby I'm really tired of the two energy drops! What's the point after all that work she makes a better decoration with her cute animation then another disappointing drop of 2. I've already acquired enough of the 2 energy droppers and I'll just pass on those drops!

Rhino Keeper
    apparently, they use the polls (the grease monkey ones) to punish us. We say that we don't like having to baby sit the game every 1:30 hours like the previous event, and they put an event where you have to login every hour if you want to finish.

If they keep using the polls to hurt us, I will stop taking them.