View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

36 10.32%
  • Neutral

73 20.92%
  • Disagree

193 55.30%
  • I did not participate

6 1.72%
  • I completed the whole event

156 44.70%
  • I stopped at the garden bench craft

2 0.57%
  • I stopped at the knight topiary craft

12 3.44%
  • I stopped at the spring fountain craft

64 18.34%
  • There were way too many Garlands required!

313 89.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/03: Freshening up with Florals event + more! | see page 1 for details

Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Second guard dog collection:

Dog #1
    1 milk
    1 sword

Dog #2
    1 milk
    2 creeptooth
    1 sword
    I just collected from my 2 guard dogs for the first time and had to come and post. After recovering from the shock!
    I got a hearty feast, some coins and a flag for rat tails from one, and a simple feast and some coins from the other. (Didn’t notice if there was another black flag, because I was staring at the feasts.)
    I think I’m gonna like these puppies. Lol
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Love the event the artwork is wonderful.. reminds me of a song

'Wild orchids couldn't drag me away
    Wild, wild orchids drag my energy away'
    oh this is good!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    I totally hope not! I would much rather be wrong�� but I have noticed a lot of new *first* for me on my game. For instance pigglesworth has always given me 5 energy whenever energy is randomly dropped from him, tue I got 30 energy! I remember this clearly as that same morning my fairy Ali dropped 100 energy...I was rolling high that day lol
    I sincerely hope S8 isn’t nerfing the older daily Alis. That may be the last straw for me. I’ve never gotten less than 4 energy from any of the older ones, so far. And I’ve also had 30 energy from pigglesworth several times. He has also dropped 5 gems a few times, that’s why I make it a point to collect from him as often as possible.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Piggy's 30 is not new, just really rare. I'll keep an eye on the alis with you.
    Must be extremely rare. At the minimum, that was my first 30 collection in 2yrs that I have noticed. Heck, I get the 5 gems from him on a regular basis compared to that lol. And thx, appreciate any and all info Ali related. This forum is a blessing, totally wish I knew about this before I took time away from the game, I could have avoided and/or shared my frustrations😂

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I sincerely hope S8 isn’t nerfing the older daily Alis. That may be the last straw for me. I’ve never gotten less than 4 energy from any of the older ones, so far. And I’ve also had 30 energy from pigglesworth several times. He has also dropped 5 gems a few times, that’s why I make it a point to collect from him as often as possible.
    I just posted about his gem drops lol! I collect for the gems and building materials

Rhino Keeper
    I just collected from my 2 guard dogs for the first time and had to come and post. After recovering from the shock!
    I got a hearty feast, some coins and a flag for rat tails from one, and a simple feast and some coins from the other. (Didn’t notice if there was another black flag, because I was staring at the feasts.)
    I think I’m gonna like these puppies. Lol
    Oh my!! Indeed😍 I thought they were good for dropping adventure materials, but feast too!! Outrageously happy I read up on mya and waited lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Geez...I'm gonna have to buy a bunch of the blossoming willows & have them in storage for the next Monster Hunt! Every other spawn is a fang beast! During the last Monster Hunt, I couldn't spawn a fangbeast for anything!
    Just remember that our lovely blue Blossom Trees from the last event are now inert. Though I guess you were probably joking. :-D

Fashion Designer
    I sincerely hope S8 isn?t nerfing the older daily Alis. That may be the last straw for me. I?ve never gotten less than 4 energy from any of the older ones, so far. And I?ve also had 30 energy from pigglesworth several times. He has also dropped 5 gems a few times, that?s why I make it a point to collect from him as often as possible.
    I noticed today that some of my daily Ali's were dropping less than 4 energy. I think it's a shame to change drops from older Ali's. Yesterday my dailies dropped less than 200 energy and I have never seen less than that from collecting them. Today broke 200 at least. I used to get between 250-400, usually in the 300's. I guess I won't be spending gems for new ones without guaranteed drops of more than 4. It costs me 51 energy to collect from them. I already learned not to spend gems for horses and unicorns. I don't mind spending gems if I get something in return, but I won't be buying the crafting building for this quest because it's not going to be useful afterwards (is it?). I used to get all the daily alicorns that I could, but I guess this new development is going to put an end to that.

Just when I was finally starting to enjoy the game again, things change for the worse. I am unimpressed with this particular quest to begin with because I was sure that it said to make one bench but suddenly changed to two, but now I don't see much reason to get excited about it. I bet I don't get a survey for this one.

Host(ess)
    Weekend warrior started and problems... Didn't get my 2nd unlimited energy, force closed game 5 times, no help...this is not fair

Uh-oh. That’s not good, Lee.

BTW did you guys know the library can spawn boars? I didn’t. Lol What’s happening to the fangbeast’s and boar’s rates?