Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/19 - Glimmerblossom Event |goals and prize info in posts 1-2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    I hate to bring up another problem, but has anyone noticed that when you get the blossoming fires, they sometimes disappear? I've had a few not show up toward my exchanges?
    Yes I have .. You see them drop and you go look in inventory and they are not there ,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    Agree with this - players are in so many time zones it seems only fair that it is available to all.
    The timer shouldn't start in your book until you open up game ,
    I was lucky this time when it came in all my work shops were ready to collect , and I always have 10 cottage out
    But the only problem I find is you have to force close to kick start your timer and I always lose time ,close to 2 minutes

Where are the Skunkupine? I?ve hardly gotten any from the Blossom Tree! Also, why aren?t I getting Blue Tassels from the Sparkling Mine?
    How am I supposed to do this goal, if I?m not getting the items I need?!!!

Is anyone spawning skunkupines?? Ive wasted over half energy collecting wheat and chopping trees to spawn them and nothing. Collected ponds and got a **** hog instead of the phoenix. Lv 7 and lv 2 Mines arent giving me tassels, **** chickens giving 1 pink tassel for every 10 which is ridiculous. This event so far has been a big fat 'D' rating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    #225 I sent a picture so you could see the difference ..it's cute it floats
    Yes I saw - was a very obvious difference also! 😂😂😂 .... my bad 🤦🏽*♀️😂😂😂

Fashion Designer
    same here and hence cannot create a blue lantern

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    I hate to bring up another problem, but has anyone noticed that when you get the blossoming fires, they sometimes disappear? I've had a few not show up toward my exchanges?
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Yes I have .. You see them drop and you go look in inventory and they are not there ,
    I thought I was just seeing things, thanks for confirming I don't need new glasses or a mental health check. I'll make sure to pay extra attention from here on out to try and figure out if it's a regular thing or a random glitch.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    Is anyone spawning skunkupines?? Ive wasted over half energy collecting wheat and chopping trees to spawn them and nothing. Collected ponds and got a **** hog instead of the phoenix. Lv 7 and lv 2 Mines arent giving me tassels, **** chickens giving 1 pink tassel for every 10 which is ridiculous. This event so far has been a big fat 'D' rating.
    Chopping elm trees and collecting from blossom trees spawns skunkupines for me. It?s roughly 30 taps for me before it spawns. Unfortunately yet another time-consuming energy-intensive event with rare random drops...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I thought I was just seeing things, thanks for confirming I don't need new glasses or a mental health check. I'll make sure to pay extra attention from here on out to try and figure out if it's a regular thing or a random glitch.
    No, you’re not seeing things. I noticed the game has been lagging since the beast master event and I have experienced multiple rollbacks. If you try to visit community members or neighbours, it takes forever to load and I sometimes just give up.

does anyone become from the trade something else than blue glowworm/pink tassel/green glowworm? i made 3 trades and the results was always the same