Page 176 of 392 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Got it. Thanks. I just needed to get one point over 2300,points. I was confused because it had said that all my prizes were already earned. It is now in my inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi. Was just wondering if is a good idea to buy the spellbound bloom... or not... a lot of gems..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Hi. Was just wondering if is a good idea to buy the spellbound bloom... or not... a lot of gems..
    I found it a good buy in helping to make the Spellbound beams and blocks needed to level up the buildings. They are needed to move forward in future goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    i get plenty of dew from my unicorns. The ones that you can craft in MRC. That might be one thing to consider.
    Just adding though- I do not recall reading about anyone regretting that purchase.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-17-18 at 11:19 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    I found it a good buy in helping to make the Spellbound beams and blocks needed to level up the buildings. They are needed to move forward in future goals.
    Thanks, thought it might be a good choice! 😊 .. just wondering if it?s the ?right? ?ting? to use gems on... 🤔😅🙈

👩🏻*💻💃🏻🧟*♀️🦄

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i get plenty of dew from my unicorns. The ones that you can craft in MRC. That might be one thing to consider.
    Just adding though- I do not recall reading about anyone regretting that purchase.
    Hm... a thought💡 🤔... maybe save the gems fore something more nessasary? 🙈Or.. hmm.. I do need to upgrade my buildings. 🤔😅...

🌟thanks for your reply😊

Rhino Keeper
    So an adventure I sent in my barracks dropped a unicorn statue (yay!) but it won’t let me collect because it says I’m maxed (boo!). My only option is to sell it for... zero coins (???). I am aware that there is a royal deco limit of 65 (also boo!). Why we no get coins? I demand compensation!! And incidentally, how are we supposed to get more royal points if you limit our royal buildings and decorations?

Ok, I have ranted. I feel better now... lol
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

After days of contemplating whether to craft Glimmer or Armoured Ali, I crafted the Glimmer because after reading pages and comments, I thought glimmer Alicorn gives full energy refill since it took 25 gold tokens to craft and are allowed only 1. I just collected my glimmer Ali for the 1st time and was given only 6 energy. Is tat right? If so, then I wasted my gold tokens and should have gotten the Armoured Ali or another unicorn instead. At least I would have gotten spellbound dew and other tokens along with energy.

Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    After days of contemplating whether to craft Glimmer or Armoured Ali, I crafted the Glimmer because after reading pages and comments, I thought glimmer Alicorn gives full energy refill since it took 25 gold tokens to craft and are allowed only 1. I just collected my glimmer Ali for the 1st time and was given only 6 energy. Is tat right? If so, then I wasted my gold tokens and should have gotten the Armoured Ali or another unicorn instead. At least I would have gotten spellbound dew and other tokens along with energy.
    Unfortunately, that is right. The glimmer Alis did originally give full energy, when they were first introduced, but that was quickly changed to the normal daily Ali drops. Still not a total waste, as daily Alis are always helpful in the long run. Especially the older ones whose minimum energy drop is more than 2 energy.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Question.
    So I have my MRC. After this hunt I finally have enough gold coins to make something. I'm thinking either a Unicorn or a Mithral dragon (always seems to take forever to collect enough Mithral for anything).

Anyone have pros & cons to share? Or a different suggestion?
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery