Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Gemstone Crafts Expiring

Executive Chef
    Codex thing is newest feature on this game, so lots of focus is on this right now. There are two dedicated icons just for them at the right and bottom of app screen. The feature to be phased out tends to fade away into oblivion, they're only mentioned here on forum, not as a pop up reminder on app.

All the nice gems obtained through old trading will be forgotten and shelved out ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

When exactly are the gemstone dragons gonna disappear from the spell shop? According to Flatfoot "You still have until March 6th to finish crafting". What time is the deadline? And do you actually have to be finished with crafting by then, or is it like with other disappearing dragons that you have to start crafting by that time?

Spell shop: lotus dragon and decorations

What's going to happen with Lotus Dragon and decorations in the spell shop? They dont say "limited" like the gemstone dragons and they haven't been mentioned by flatfoot, but they require gemstones and/or nether dust. and gemstones will become invisible. Does that also go for nether dust? And will we still be able to craft lotus dragon and decorations in the spell shop after march 6th?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    What's going to happen with Lotus Dragon and decorations in the spell shop? They dont say "limited" like the gemstone dragons and they haven't been mentioned by flatfoot, but they require gemstones and/or nether dust. and gemstones will become invisible. Does that also go for nether dust? And will we still be able to craft lotus dragon and decorations in the spell shop after march 6th?
    Could we know for lotus dragon, will it still stay in the spell shop? Or poofed along with the gemstone tribe? ★

Executive Chef
    I started finishing up crafting all the nether dust(2)and spell scrolls(3) to get as many gemstone dragons as possible once I read this thread a week ago. Luckily I already had a bunch of these items from crafting for Bingo. Once this was done I?ve been able to craft 6 dragons and my 7th will finish crafting tomorrow ahead of the deadline. I wasn?t sure if I would be able to achieve this but just focused on it more than the Codex.

Good luck to all. Hope you get all you want before deadline.

Executive Chef
    Just started a 2-day crafting of Gemstone (: ★

The cute bluish glob will be showing up on my islands soon (: ★

Executive Chef
    I had all the gemstone dragons already through either crafting or breeding except for Ruby. I'll craft it before the 6th but may have nowhere to put it for a while. LOL

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post

I will see if I can get some information on this.
    (merging this post with the current thread).

Edit- No current update on the future of the Lotus Dragon. Once some information is known, I will pass this on.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-02-18 at 02:54 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Hi everyone! In an effort to improve Dragon Story and implement something new (I think everyone will greatly enjoy), we will be removing the gemstone type dragon crafts from the Spell Shop. You still have until March 6th to finish crafting any you've been working towards. The ability to gain new gemstone from the Trade Portal will end February 20th.

After that date any gemstone parts you have will remain in your storage but become hidden to clean up the visual appearance. DO NOT WORRY, the gemstone dragons are not going away, you'll just get them in a different manner.

You can usually tell when I'm working on something big when I disapear for a while. So a big thanks to our Moderator and CS teams, and a big thanks to all of you for keeping this community running!
    FlatFoot, checked my storage this morning and my gems are visible but my marble keys have disappeared! Have forced closed my game and it is still the same! Have the become invisible as well? Bit confusing, what!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will see if I can get some information on this.
    (merging this post with the current thread).

Edit- No current update on the future of the Lotus Dragon. Once some information is known, I will pass this on.
    Apparently lotus and all decorations are gone as well.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast