Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Inuit Dragon (Traveler the World Pt 2) January 12 2018

Nightclub Owner
    I've been trying every possibly combination (which is a LOT) since the day this was released and just as I was thinking of throwing in the towel this morning...Peace and Air got it for me.

Whew. I am so glad that is over and I'm going to hope like heck that the third dragon has kinder fail options and is a bit easier to get.

Good luck to all still trying!

I too have had nothing but Sunrise dragon on every combo I?ve tried. I don?t expect it to be easy to breed but COME ON!!! This is insanity ( with me being the one going insane...)!

Executive Chef
    NabooKat, I got plenty of sunrises as well, and anything 24h I would dread, including crafting of marble keys ★

I have gone to breeding New England instead, he's so much easier to obtain, and is a common ★

Also the latest drags are of the global element, and this means we need to buy a lot of the premium habitats ★ and I dread that too ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    I thought it would be impossible to get this sucka but Air and Candy Corn finally came through after a million Sunrise fails.

Here we go again another one I can't get unreal.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah .. I quit.. I despise sunrises. Another and ill throw up. Got the new england after 3 tries much better use of my.time.

sunrise after sunrise, got only one sun beam or whatever which was different n new for me, otherwise it's only sunrise for my island
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Banned
    Me too, after 15 freakin sunrises, griffins n fairy fails, got it with air n light. 17hrs. Took all this time but use air n light n switch them every few times. Worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CaRee215 View Post
    Me too, after 15 freakin sunrises, griffins n fairy fails, got it with air n light. 17hrs. Took all this time but use air n light n switch them every few times. Worked for me.
    Congratulations love! it's another sunrise for me. Planning to stop trying at all
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    Been trying since it started. I missed out on a couple of the winter event ones because I just couldn't breed the stupid things. Now, all I've been getting is Sunrise, which we all know has a ridiculous 24 hours result!! UGH.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast