Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Fey Forces Leaderboard November 10 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with this event, or is it just me? I'm having one heck of a time. There's only about 21 hours left now and I've only got 3400 points. That's insane.

Most times I'm able to get just within arm's reach of the final and throw in a bit of extra feeding or a few gold to speed up a task, etc

But this event, I'm nowhere NEAR being able to make the final milestone and have no idea how it would even be possible.
    Same here. I’m barely over 4300 now and that’s because I got lucky and bred a Dragon Horn. So I turned on a boost, hatched it and my other nest (a common Olympus), completed an evolution, finished an 8 hour breeding, and hatched at the arctic isles. And that still only put me at barely over 4200. Feeding got me about another 100. I’m barely in second right now, the leader has about 6300, the third at about 4200 and everyone else is way behind. I haven’t done anything different this event and I can usually get within reach of the final dragon even if I don’t get it. This time nowhere close.

Rhino Keeper
    1 million food was enough for me to score the 6000 points.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Same here. I’m barely over 4300 now and that’s because I got lucky and bred a Dragon Horn. So I turned on a boost, hatched it and my other nest (a common Olympus), completed an evolution, finished an 8 hour breeding, and hatched at the arctic isles. And that still only put me at barely over 4200. Feeding got me about another 100. I’m barely in second right now, the leader has about 6300, the third at about 4200 and everyone else is way behind. I haven’t done anything different this event and I can usually get within reach of the final dragon even if I don’t get it. This time nowhere close.
    Yeah I don't even have enough for the Sorceress dragon, which is ridiculous.

And that's also something I forgot to mention, the Arctic Isles is EXTREMELY unfair for those who don't even have iOS!! Why would they do that??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    1 million food was enough for me to score the 6000 points.
    Glad you were able to get it! Most people would think that's an absolutely insane requirement though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Glad you were able to get it! Most people would think that's an absolutely insane requirement though.
    It is. I just don't raise most of the dragons past lvl 7 and save the food.

World event - use bingo bonuses to plant insane amount of foods
    Leaderboard - feed dragons to lvl 10 and save 360k food for Tale
    Tale - plant more foods

Farm Supplier

Happy it is over

Just finished. 20 gold bars made me a happy bunny this event. There was No win for me for a really long time.
    Cheers
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RANK_1.PNG 
Views:	61 
Size:	402.0 KB 
ID:	40011
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Banned
    Well I got to the last Milestone which is fine by me as it was the only Dragon I wanted. Have to feel for a couple above me boosting it out to no avail!

Fashion Designer
    Got second place, first isnt any better than second but I also spent about 750k food to sneak in at the end. I always save some level ups that I need for this to make sure I get the milestones and if it works out first or second place.

New Resident
    Been playing 5yrsand this event frustrated me. I'm like those of u who got nothing this event. Spent lots of gold and all the food I could possibly grow. Came in 4th place with 3,400 points. Pointless for me to play anymore cause the fun is gone.

Banned
    Well, I guess everyone's goals are different (as to what they want to get out of the game). Normally I do want to win the top dragon, but I've come to realize that isn't going to happen for me very often. I was pleased that on my main account I came in 3rd so I could get 20 Mystic maps. I ended with 7,706 points. On my newer account I came in 6th, so still high enough to get some Mystic Maps. I ended on there with 6,645 points. That really surprises me because I only have a couple farms on that account, so I never have any food available! I'm satisfied with the outcomes on both accounts.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast