Page 31 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone have a picture of the flower garden where the dark pollen drops from. I can’t seem to figure out what this is.

Quote Originally Posted by r41pi View Post
    Does anyone have a picture of the flower garden where the dark pollen drops from. I can?t seem to figure out what this is.
    You merge the different flowers, including 1 red trillium, in the arboretum to make the flower garden.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Elves are working on this task too
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	210.7 KB 
ID:	39925
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by simpassoc View Post
    Thanks, that exactly answers my question. I was going to plant a garden of felloras in between the different potions. Oh, well.
    I've been planting the 'Tide Blooms'. Each plant gives 750coins and do 2 groups of 30plots. To speed up production more than once a day I use the 'Nimble Farmer Boost' during the day. It's quite cheap considering you need only the Bronze Runes which we have an overload.

In the meantime results: the spawning of Marmoseas, collecting of colored fins for crafting the pets, collecting of venoms for the upgrades. Certainly.. no rush, it's not a timed event, so travel at the pace you can.

Hope that helps!

PS.. there is also a Nugget in the Hub section with suggestions on gaining more coins. You can find it also on the main page of the Menu, after the Sticky Threads.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-14-17 at 12:56 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Elves are working on this task too

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	210.7 KB 
ID:	39925
    lol! once they used to ask for things we don't need, or don't use often.. now they're stealing the food out of our plate. we need those materials to finish our event!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by r41pi View Post
    Does anyone have a picture of the flower garden where the dark pollen drops from. I can’t seem to figure out what this is.
    here you are.. in meme's post #302 you can see where it's crafted

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	39928
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-14-17 at 12:11 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    19 Ocean Reefs down, 1 to go... pffffffffffff It's not only for the energy in my game that I need a break after this. My own energy is down to zero too... I really need more variation, so for tomorrow no chopping! 😉 But I'll get this 24h quest done before I'll go to bed! 😊
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 11-14-17 at 12:57 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    19 Ocean Reefs down, 1 to go... pffffffffffff It's not only for the energy in my game that I need a break after this. My own energy is down to zero too... I really need more variation, so for tomorrow no chopping! �� But I'll get this 24h quest done before I'll go to bed! ��
    I admire your determination! You do know these timed goals are optional goals right? You still get the pink Aquanther if you brew the potions. I'm not doing them... Too much money needed for other things! Good luck though!

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a purple starfish from Adira; is this a new thing? I can't find a craft for it or a use for it at the moment.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    After I saw your original post, I started crafting a second Flower Garden. Thanks for the suggestion and the updated stats! It will take me a while to get to this point in the storyline, since I'm still trying to finish up What Storms May Come, but I love to be prepared whenever possible.
    What flower garden are you referring, I just checked the market, I have 2 greenhouses, is that what you mean? I do not see a Flower Garden...thank you!

EDIT.....never mind, I just noticed a few posts up by Moon....