View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you get your Beaver? What was your Dam's final level?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

12 10.62%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

86 76.11%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (with gems, LTOs)

13 11.50%
  • Yes - I got the Beaver (without gems, LTOs)

2 1.77%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to mud buckets

81 71.68%
  • No - I couldn't upgrade the Dam due to other drops

26 23.01%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 1-3

2 1.77%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 4-5

7 6.19%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 6

11 9.73%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 7

19 16.81%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 8

17 15.04%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 9

12 10.62%
  • Beaver Dam: Level 10

20 17.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Beaver Quest - 2017 Nov 3 (POLL ADDED)

New Resident
    I have noticed the last few quests have become more tedious and not achievable, without spending real cash to fund storm8, it appears they see loyal players as cash generating machines who will pay over the odds to play their game and don't care for our fun element anymore. The time and effort a lot of us spend on playing here is amazing and proves commitment from the players, only to be treated with contempt from storm8. I have heard they are in financial trouble as a company and need to squeeze players for more cash, hence the bad choices made to treat us all like cash machines to play and advance our farms. Twitter has some repressed tweets available and the company storm8 appear to be blocking any bad negativity. This is has always been a good place to be with a helping environment & community, spirited tasks to make it a great place to be, what has changed? Are the rumours true? Play fair and keep the community happy storm8, you used to make & unite people xx

New Resident
    So upset with this event halfway they level 10 can?t get mud buckets. I?m embarrassed to say I have spent money to help with the levels and still couldn?t do it. It is crazy expensive to get the mud buckets and I have played from hour one of this event.

Hoping this is a glitch with this quest only ! But my ash and hickory tree harvest time just jumped by three times!!!

And i got zero pigs on one farm and one on the other for my final collection!! Ugh

New Resident

Almost impossible for level 26

Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Thats really bad, people like me that dont want to do the event (spent too much real money on the last one!!), should be able to help others, especially as the maple trees are ONLY dropping those green leaves!, I now cannot make anything maple thanks to this event as my maple trees are NOT giving the usual maple leaves and syrup, very unfair, explain that one then?
    The required twig drops are almost impossible to get. At level 27, I have all the trees I can have but the drops are low. Now two hours left and I'm still on level 11/12, knowing I won't finish the event. Other events allowed mats to be sold. Why not this one? Otherwise, allow the event for higher levels where we can cut down trees to acquire the twigs. It's just a tease for lower levels.

Farm Supplier
    Sad, sad, sad! One of my favorite farm neighbors, someone that actually spends real money is so discouraged from this event that she is quitting ��

Rhino Keeper
    I don?t know if it?s because of the quest but I have been getting a lot of gems since it started. Now that it is almost over I?m wondering if that will change 😝

I kept my mud buckets Incase there was a last minute change then I could sell them to someone who was close to finishing. I bought too many rubies and now my barn is full, so I have to get rid of the buckets. I don?t think anything will change at this point anyway.

Hope we have better luck next time.

This quest is absolutely ridiculous. I am on level 29 and have used ALL of my 500 gems on this event and am still only on 11/12. There is no way I will win in the next two hours without spending maybe 100 dollars worth of gems?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I finally got my birdhouse and I can put all this beaver business behind me... Though I must complain that I was down to maybe 10 bowls of kernels yesterday and despite sending deliveries all day, I only got 3 branches (which I unfortunately didn't need).

I woke up at odd hours last night to try and get more kernels and I must say the drop rate has really improved this morning, I got 4 bowls in the space of about one hour of sending deliveries. In total I managed to get 7 bowls and skipped the last 3 with gems. However, I must wonder how things would be different if I had needed logs instead of kernels last; I'd have been panicking, trying to get so many logs while there are only about two hours left to the event end. Why couldn't I have gotten these kernels yesterday?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CierzoKitchen View Post
    I finally got my birdhouse and I can put all this beaver business behind me... Though I must complain that I was down to maybe 10 bowls of kernels yesterday and despite sending deliveries all day, I only got 3 branches (which I unfortunately didn't need).

I woke up at odd hours last night to try and get more kernels and I must say the drop rate has really improved this morning, I got 4 bowls in the space of about one hour of sending deliveries. In total I managed to get 7 bowls and skipped the last 3 with gems. However, I must wonder how things would be different if I had needed logs instead of kernels last; I'd have been panicking, trying to get so many logs while there are only about two hours left to the event end. Why couldn't I have gotten these kernels yesterday?
    I also decided to get the birdhouse and I had everything for it too, but I was waiting to see if anything would change before I used it on the birdhouse. Yesterday someone was selling rubies and to make space in my barn I discarded almost all my leaves. I didn?t think about it at the time, but later realized I now didn?t have enough for even the birdhouse. I had been getting so many leaves though that I thought it would be fine. Nope. I was barely getting any leaves at all. Of course it would happen that way lol

I did finally manage to get the leaves. 😄