View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

28 57.14%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

12 24.49%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

18 36.73%
  • I didn't participate

1 2.04%
  • Haunted Trap

11 22.45%
  • Halloween Candles

7 14.29%
  • Twisted Tree

14 28.57%
  • Snoozing Bat

25 51.02%
  • Pet Feed

3 6.12%
  • Haunted Husky

18 36.73%
  • Cursed Husky

21 42.86%
  • Unearthly Husky

28 57.14%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 10.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Wight Husky Event - 2017 Oct 17 (POLL ADDED)

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Does anyone have any of the missing numbers I am at level 10 but I think my brain got old
    I don't rememer levels 8 and 9 requirements

Stage 2: 1 of each upgrade part giving 8 pumpkin lollies
    Stage 3: 2 of each upgrade part giving 12 pumpkin lollies
    Stage 4: 3 of each upgrade part giving 16 pumpkin lollies
    Stage 5: 4 of each upgrade part giving 20 pumpkin lollies
    Stage 6: 5 of each upgrade part giving 24 pumpkin lollies
    Stage 7: 6 of each upgrade part giving 28 pumpkin lollies
    Stage 8: I think it was 7 parts giving 32 pumpkin lollies
    Stage 9: I think it was 9 parts giving 36 pumpkin lollies
    Stage 10: 13 of each upgrade part giving 40 pumpkin lollies (I am here)
    Stage 11: 18 of each upgrade part giving 44 pumpkin lollies
    Stage 12: 23 of each upgrade part giving 48 pumpkin lollies
    Stage 13: 30 of each upgrade part giving 60 pumpkin lollies

Ankavale1000 has verified that level 13 is the maximum
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 10-22-17 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    For those who aren't sure about the value of finishing the upgrades, I've placed my fully upgraded "Treat Bucket" from last year's Halloween event back out on my farm right next to this year's Treat Table for comparison's sake. From the looks of it, they will end up being identical. So, with 10 days more to go, it's up to you if you want to finish upgrading or not.

(Sorry, I'd include a screen shot here, but I'm doing this from my laptop while I'm waiting for my next collection time.)

And at the higher levels above 11 if anyone receives a decoration for upgrading like the haunted birdhouse at an earlier level please post so we know. Haha would be great if at completing level 15 we got that witch flying around on a broom with a cat sitting behind her.

New Resident
    Stage 10 is 18 ea stage 11 is like 23 ea...How many stages are there?
    It's going to take the whole event to upgrade table due to deliveries not dropping cand & it won't let us help ea other

New Resident
    Thanks I just asked how many lvl so..does the dog at table come with last upgrade?
    No more candy dropping from deliveries it's going to take me the whole event to upgrade to 13 lol����

Quote Originally Posted by chaynne91 View Post
    Thanks I just asked how many lvl so..does the dog at table come with last upgrade?
    No more candy dropping from deliveries it's going to take me the whole event to upgrade to 13 lol����
    No you upgrade the table basically to make it easier for yourself in the sense you don't have to make as many collections.
    Do the math on how many pumpkin lollies you collect every three hours. At my current level of 10 I collect 40 every three hours and if the last item I need to make the dog of my choice is 2100 lollies then I can kind of relax and do it with four collections per day.

I did the math so I know how many lollies I still need ...
    I took the final number which is 2100 for this event and I subtracted the amount of lollies I currently have..
    I divided this by the amount I collect each time.
    Then I divided that number by the number of days left.

In some events I have been known to shove my iPad in my purse and find a wifi spot like McDonald's drive thru so I could collect.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 10-22-17 at 04:33 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Last stage of table is at lvl 13 and last upgrade asks for 30 each upgrade parts. The final prize is at 2100 and there is about 9 days left on my counter, so use Judy's method above to see if you need to upgrade to the final level. The final level gives 60 lollipops every 3 hours.

I just wanted to thank the Storm team for putting together this event. I truly enjoyed it! Halloween events on farm has always been my favorites. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Common S8. There has got to be a better prize than pet feed lol

Doesn't exactly make me drop everything and bust my behind to send out deliveries to get the numbers up

67 million out of 200 million lollies needed to win the grand prize of.... pet feed

Haha

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0094.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	39198

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    No you upgrade the table basically to make it easier for yourself in the sense you don't have to make as many collections.
    Do the math on how many pumpkin lollies you collect every three hours. At my current level of 10 I collect 40 every three hours and if the last item I need to make the dog of my choice is 2100 lollies then I can kind of relax and do it with four collections per day.

I did the math so I know how many lollies I still need ...
    I took the final number which is 2100 for this event and I subtracted the amount of lollies I currently have..
    I divided this by the amount I collect each time.
    Then I divided that number by the number of days left.

In some events I have been known to shove my iPad in my purse and find a wifi spot like McDonald's drive thru so I could collect.
    Oh that's a bummer....the dog near the table is so cute....I wish we got it at the end of the upgrade...would be so worth the crazy amount of deliveries sent!

Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    Oh that's a bummer....the dog near the table is so cute....I wish we got it at the end of the upgrade...would be so worth the crazy amount of deliveries sent!
    Look at first post and or in your studio where it is available to craft..there is a pure white dog pet as well as two others to choose from as some of us won the white one in a previous event. So glad the storm team is letting us choose which one we want.

Name:	IMG_3435.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	39227
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 10-23-17 at 04:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Look at first post and or in your studio where it is available to craft..there is a pure white dog pet as well as two others to choose from as some of us won the white one in a previous event. So glad the storm team is letting us choose which one we want.

Name:	IMG_3435.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	39227
    I saw that yes it's a good idea... i remember the birthday cake upgrade gave a cat...so was hoping for one here too

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast