• Agree

66 23.49%
  • Neutral

99 35.23%
  • Disagree

91 32.38%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.20%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Lair/Werepea)

169 60.14%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

65 23.13%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

92 32.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Hello all! I have seen treat bags drop and know I received several of them, but I can't find them anywhere. They aren't in my inventory and I THINK I've checked all of my crafting buildings to see if it's something I need to make. Help! Where do they go and how do I see what's in them?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cng500 View Post
    HELP - Can you give some clarification about the ghost knights? At the start of the event when I fought a ghost knight i RECEIVED THE TOKENS WHEN HE WAS SLAIN. Now that no longer seems to happen. In fact, I think the number of tokens I've earned seems to have re-aligned from 18 to 11. I have over 100 voodoo knights which demonstrates I've been fighting them, but the counter is not working. Is this another example of how the events are biased so a player likely can not gain the goal unless they pay out money?
    I followed advice to work to upgrade the haunted house for the first week and since then no longer seem to have success gaining knightly tokens.
    Is anyone else having problems?
    the knight tokens do appear.. and as has been reported in forum, on the 7th knight defeated, or before.. it's just that it takes loads of energy on this phase, but also, we have more time in which we can complete.

being so.. having a max of voodoo dolls, it would be wise to start crafting some treat bags, so as not to throw away the dolls, which surprisingly you will need lots when crafting treat bags.

this way I find it more productive if I consentrate on crafting treat bags/making pops.. and when I need the voodoo dolls I defeat some knights. the token-total 'slowly' adds up.. and in the meantime I'm positively popping some treat bags.

when I've finished with the cubs.. I'm sure there will be time to try having the ghost knight.. HOPING that the next event on thursday is not so energy-consuming so gives the possibility of continuing also with the token collection.

adding:
    if on the other hand if you are having technical problems of totals not being equivelent.. and using android.. read all PikaSquirrel's past posts regarding this argument on how to resolve. it has been mentioned many times what to do.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-17-17 at 05:07 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LeorasWorld View Post
    Hello all! I have seen treat bags drop and know I received several of them, but I can't find them anywhere. They aren't in my inventory and I THINK I've checked all of my crafting buildings to see if it's something I need to make. Help! Where do they go and how do I see what's in them?
    the treat bags appear on your screen when you find them.. they go directly in your inventory after.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

So, I haven?t been around much because I?ve been sick again (stupid spinal cord injury), anyway I?m just not sure if I?ll finish this one. I haven?t been able to finish the last two, but didn?t really care. I?m close though. I?ll be on level 9 by morning! Maybe! Lol. I haven?t even messed with treat bags. I?ll do that post lair and warepea catching! Hope everyone is doing well!
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Yep, I have 2 ghost knights. One of my neighbors is working on his 3rd.
    just cooking
    .... so Nr4 is the new Goal.....
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    What animals give Halloween decorations....I have a ghost skunkupea which I collected 3 times and no deco just same as regular and werepea 2 times and nothing special I thought some of the animals dropped deco?

Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    What animals give Halloween decorations....I have a ghost skunkupea which I collected 3 times and no deco just same as regular and werepea 2 times and nothing special I thought some of the animals dropped deco?
    ghostpea, bonepiglet, mummypup

**Halloween Items are also: Ivys Broom and Haunted Lantern
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 10-17-17 at 06:30 AM.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cng500 View Post
    HELP - Can you give some clarification about the ghost knights? At the start of the event when I fought a ghost knight i RECEIVED THE TOKENS WHEN HE WAS SLAIN. Now that no longer seems to happen. In fact, I think the number of tokens I've earned seems to have re-aligned from 18 to 11. I have over 100 voodoo knights which demonstrates I've been fighting them, but the counter is not working. Is this another example of how the events are biased so a player likely can not gain the goal unless they pay out money?
    I followed advice to work to upgrade the haunted house for the first week and since then no longer seem to have success gaining knightly tokens.
    Is anyone else having problems?
    It has been mentioned in this thread before, but are you (also) playing an older version? That way it may be possible to lose your skunk-o-lantern count (when you open an older version of the game), may be it also makes you lose tokens?
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    Isn't it strange that the Haunted Cabin doesn't have a chance for dropping treatbags? I just realised that now I have 800 points, it's useless! I have better things to use my energy for. I don't need the 1000 coins and if I do I have enough other places to collect coins...

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    the treat bags appear on your screen when you find them.. they go directly in your inventory after.

I have checked my inventory over and over and they are not there. Could it be a glitch and maybe there's an update that I need?