• Agree

66 23.49%
  • Neutral

99 35.23%
  • Disagree

91 32.38%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.20%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Lair/Werepea)

169 60.14%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

65 23.13%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

92 32.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    SW: I just got the first community prize and it was 15 energy, some pumpkins and some masks (think it was 5 each)
    I don't need masks, farmhouses regenerate every 10 minutes, even pumpkins are pretty easy, it's the tails that require too many, I just went 150 minutes between skunks spawning. That's 4 tails in 2 and a half hours. At this rate the 40 more I need to level 7 will take me 25 hours (if I don't sleep and collect chickens exactly 30 minutes each time...sad face.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Smr1019 View Post
    I got 2 so far from my taverns.
    Maybe getting Treat Bags as a drop is the treat part of Trick or Treat. They are probably random (we know all about "random") drops for which there are no patterns. Just like the trick part is the increasing number of fangbeasts. They are now spawning way more than the ghost Knights from my farmhouses.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Maybe getting Treat Bags as a drop is the treat part of Trick or Treat. They are probably random (we know all about "random") drops for which there are no patterns. Just like the trick part is the increasing number of fangbeasts. They are now spawning way more than the ghost Knights from my farmhouses.
    It's not fully random and there is a pattern in spawning monsters! An S8 employee wrote in another event that the spawnrates for (regular) monsters can be different for players because some open quests in the goalbook can give you a different spawningrate for some monsters! So if you get much more or less fangbeasts during this event comparing to other players, big chance that's not the random "luck"-factor, but probably because of your open quests comparing to the open quests of the other players!

Rhino Keeper
    My first community prize has not shown up in inventory...I have restarted my game. Are others having this problem?
    ⚔Humble and Proud Servant #4⃣1⃣ of Thuakie Sword Society{⚔}==========>

Rhino Keeper
    What are the Voodoo Knight for ? I only find them in the Magic Nursery, but are they used somewhere else ?

Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    My first community prize has not shown up in inventory...I have restarted my game. Are others having this problem?
    The first community prize was 15 energy, and some amount of masks and pumpkins. (Some players are reporting 5 of each) I don't know, because I didn't check the quantities I had before the prize. There is no actual "crate", they are just added to those you already have in inventory.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Mummy fangbeast pup .... Spooky path deco
    Ghost skunkpea ... Spooky path deco as well
    Ghost knight .... Jewels

Rhino Keeper
    How come the same value pack is on the same account on ios € 10.99 and on Android (google play store) € 9.99?

I double-checked, it contains the same items and the same amount. And I use an iPad and a xiaomi note smartphone .... very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    It's not fully random and there is a pattern in spawning monsters! An S8 employee wrote in another event that the spawnrates for (regular) monsters can be different for players because some open quests in the goalbook can give you a different spawningrate for some monsters! So if you get much more or less fangbeasts during this event comparing to other players, big chance that's not the random "luck"-factor, but probably because of your open quests comparing to the open quests of the other players!
    I have no clue how S8 programs their monster spawn rates, but I firmly believe that they are programmed to be low when you have a task requiring them, and higher when you don't need them at all.

I only have the current event and a mermaid task in my goalbook, and I'm getting fangbeasts galore. However, during monster hunts, they are literally extinct. It's not random luck, but it's definitely bad luck. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    What are the Voodoo Knight for ? I only find them in the Magic Nursery, but are they used somewhere else ?
    They are for crafting trick (or treat) bags in Ivy's nursery. I haven't seen or heard of any other use for them.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 10-09-17 at 11:38 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Mummy fangbeast pup .... Spooky path deco
    Ghost skunkpea ... Spooky path deco as well
    Ghost knight .... Jewels
    Waiting for good drops. Keep reporting if you get any valuable thing.