Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMANIA69 View Post
    Would like to have the ability to upgrade the Wizard School past the current level 5. Each additional level could add another 5 energy.
    Yes, yes, and yes!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMANIA69 View Post
    Would like to have the ability to upgrade the Wizard School past the current level 5. Each additional level could add another 5 energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Yes, yes, and yes!!!!
    and YES! almost all the basic buildings have the ability to upgrade to 7th now.. why not also the Wizard School? energy is basic materials in this game. a couple more drops would make players (•◡• )✰
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Please let us upgrade the Wizard school to level 7... it would add longevity to the game and give advanced players something to work towards in between events. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    It would be great if there were additional quests to old timed events!
    This would give added reward to the kingdom-walkers if their stories continued.
    (For example we could build a house for Cindy and Stanley, or a have wedding for Ivy and Henrick)

Also, as I've suggested before, it would be a great addition to the game if you could re-open past events with gems.
    (I've completed all the timed events from the past so would be kinda useless to me, but newer players would gain a lot from this)
    Even if the unlock just allowed the drops of materials so players could upgrade their unfinished buildings.

Can we please have the ability to store the walkers we do not want out? I must admit I really do not like the Ken and Barbie types we got about a year ago - they are just my type of thing so it would be great to just put them away. Oh yes, and the poor crosseyed flyer - I feel so sorry for her - she needs to be stored so she does not run into anything!

Executive Chef
    The ability to craft Gold Nuggets in the Magic Forge.. even if it takes more days. Newer kingdoms not equipped with Golden Mines would at least have the possibility of trying to craft what's needed in Events as asked often.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    Do these suggestions ever get to S8 ears?
    I have a simple suggestion.
    For all of us who bought Fortune Teller- what if S8 could RE-launch the mini quests from the beginning?!
    Ive finished the last task YEARS ago.
    And I paid gems for that tent. I saw that S8 rereleased barons tent prizes
    Why can't they do the same with Fortune tent??
    If they can't offer new tasks then simply let us do the old ones again.
    At least there ll be a use in it. We get some rewards from doing mini tasks. My FT has been sitting in storage for too long.
    I honestly have Zero hope that anyone from s8 will hear it but who knows...
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    yes.. highly agree with this suggestion.
    it's a gem building, and had an option to buy. you were not forced to do so as did not interfere with normal progress in the game.

who invested and spent their 'real money' has no way anymore to continue it's use.

those days there were no handing out of free gems, no videos or purple cows who accidentally dropped gems. only castle adventures dropped some.. therefore was a sacrifice on players behalf and came from their pockets.

all gem buildings should continue their functionally always and forever in kingdoms... otherwise should not to be sold for gems and only CS coins used.

if it had glitches, I'm sure it can be re-programmed into functionality as players who invested have a paid-for building only to be thrown out.

it's a beautiful building and added charm to Ivy's existance in the game and was part of her 'magical' importance.. giving players outside event periods.. something interesting and continuously to do.

Never thought of that, but sounds like a logical thing to do. At least S8 could re release some of the old tasks for FT.
    I have it in storage too and I already forgot i have it on my first account...
    S8, let?s bring the Fortune tent to live

Executive Chef
    1. Put player requests ahead of gifts received in that pop-up.

2. Stop having a bright yellow highlight from the heavens for buildings that are ready to be collected. I already know the buildings are ready because of the check marks, coins, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Need more items to drop magic fruit...with the new mermaid quests we need lots of magic fruit and not many things drop it at least I don't think...a gem magic fruit tree the magic garden and a character is all I think drop them...someone mentioned in another thread being able to craft gold nuggets we should be able to craft other things we need to...thanks

Executive Chef
    Could we get elven boost for chopping - something which would double the drops each time we chop trees or rocks. It would make events easier.