Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread: Master Battle Thread Part III

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I can't find the Cartography dragon (Map) on any battle charts. What colors are the Map & what dragons should be used to battle it? Thanks.
    If I remember right, the Cartography Dragon uses fire magic so it may be weak against dragons that red dragons are weak against.

Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    There was actually a thread not so long ago about updating the type chart for battles.
    Do you know where it is?

Fashion Designer
    No, I looked for it earlier to link it, but couldn't find it. I'll have another hunt.

Found it this time, I've commented on it to bump it up
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    No, I looked for it earlier to link it, but couldn't find it. I'll have another hunt.

Found it this time, I've commented on it to bump it up
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rt-for-Battles
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks for the link!

Adipps

Why is it that only Achilles, Diamond, Infinity, Passion, Soccer and before Pyramid (together also known as ADIPPS) are mentioned as being strong when battling champion dragons? Why aren't the 8 food/maps/dynamite/bomb dragons included? Do they have unmentiod weaknesses?

Fashion Designer
    I think it is because the food/map/bomb dragons were only recently added to the tool, and that was at least a year after a player realized the DIPPS were special and blogged about them. That blog is the origin of the DIPPS, as they were originally called pre-Achilles. I'd link to it, but it would surely get deleted. A shame, because the blog is full of great advice and helpful tips for battling. Plus, most (if not all) of the food/map/bomb dragons were introduced to the game after that person stopped updating their blog (they may have quit playing??).

I think the food/map/bomb dragons were initially excluded from the tool because the mods weren't 100% sure about their fighting strength, and therefore not comfortable definitively stating their offensive odds. That changed a few months ago, so now those dragons are included in the tool. They do appear to have the same strength against Champs as the ADIPS do (Pyramid sucks now that he's been chaged into a hybrid, and is no longer worthy of the status).
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 08-01-17 at 07:01 AM. Reason: had coffee, brain and typing fingers working better

Rhino Keeper

Need advice for battling Blizzard dragon

I have been stuck for four days battling a level 10 Blizzard dragon. He has beaten my Dueler15, Glasswing10, Little Hero13, Diamond15, Music12, a Fire1 (just for the heck of it) and I don't remember how many more. He is ruining my bingo chances. Any suggestions on how to get rid of him? Thanks.
    Last edited by babs3449; 08-29-17 at 07:29 AM.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by babs3449 View Post
    I have been stuck for four days battling a level 10 Blizzard dragon. He has beaten my Dueler15, Glasswing10, Little Hero13, Diamond15, Music12, a Fire1 (just for the heck of it) and I don't remember how many more. He is ruining my bingo chances. Any suggestions on how to get rid of him? Thanks.
    Use a high level black dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Use a high level black dragon.
    Thanks! Old Forgefather14 got him!

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738