Page 125 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1336

Thread: Community Manager Thread

New Resident
    I was feeding my sunfish to level 8 and it disappeared from my habitat can you fix this problem for me plzz

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossi_15 View Post
    I was feeding my sunfish to level 8 and it disappeared from my habitat can you fix this problem for me plzz
    Please contact Support: support form so an agent can check your game. If you have further questions on Fantasy Forest, please use the following game forum. Thanks.

Fantasy Forest forum

Grand Emperor
    Gentle Reminder

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This thread is for questions about the forum only. For game questions please post in the appropriate game forum.
    https://forums.storm8.com./forumdisp...-Social-Arcade

Scroll down to the specific game you need help on.

Thanks!

New Resident
    It wont let me get to next level and I have 3 stars on every level. Fruit game. Jpolls. I even downloaded farm game and got to level 8 but still eont let me go further. Help

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JPolls View Post
    It wont let me get to next level and I have 3 stars on every level. Fruit game. Jpolls. I even downloaded farm game and got to level 8 but still eont let me go further. Help
    See reminder above. Please post in the respective game forum.

In recent updates, I noticed that the application doesn't have multiple races features in the design menus. Possibly adding the features of different races would attract more players to the application. Thank you

I'm playing dream city, how can I expand? I don't see any more arrows to expand, I need a bridge

Grand Emperor
    Gentle Reminder

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This thread is for questions about the forum only. For game questions please post in the appropriate game forum.
    https://forums.storm8.com./forumdisp...-Social-Arcade

Scroll down to the specific game you need help on.

Thanks!

New Resident

Farm story 2

I play farm story 2 and I can get my good for my bakery and I bought the hot air balloon isn't showing on my game..i had a honey cone it's not there anymore and I updated my farm story 2 game ..i ever stated my game over there's nothing working I need help so bad..storm 8 said they can't help me..i spent a lot of money on this game

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by qwan322 View Post
    I play farm story 2 and I can get my good for my bakery and I bought the hot air balloon isn't showing on my game..i had a honey cone it's not there anymore and I updated my farm story 2 game ..i ever stated my game over there's nothing working I need help so bad..storm 8 said they can't help me..i spent a lot of money on this game
    I've already replied you to your earlier post on this in the Farm Story 2 Bugs forum. Please continue the discussion there. Thanks.