Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/10 update - Ivy's Magic Nursery - Skunkupea, Fangpup (main story)

Well I just wrote a whole reply, last sentence and accidently deleted it lol.

You made a good point about the crops, I only plant if something is running low to keep them all art 75 but it's a pain so makes sense. But being it will stay I'm in know rush, especially since I want to finish the mermaid quest.

As for where they go, my baby petting zoo/nursery I keep one of each animal in it so extras will be adopted out! So my doe might get a brother and sister and any others I have, or if I just have two that are a pair they can adopt one lol.

Kittens and dogs already have a daycare just for them so I'll have happy baby monsters adopted out to all kinds of animals

Clearly you can tell I am about making sections and fun areas in my place from the picnic area with tea to the haunted section. If only I didnt have to constantly store it to make room for events that involve high quantities of a building
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    I am not getting any milk from my fangbeast ****s all of a sudden...I have ****ed three in the last hour and can't seem to get my last milk

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    I am not getting any milk from my fangbeast ****s all of a sudden...I have ****ed three in the last hour and can't seem to get my last milk
    I'm having a similar problem. Since unlocking the fangpup goal today, I have fought 24 fang beasts, but I only have 20 fang milk.

Rhino Keeper
    What's up with the low milk drops from fangbeast? What is the point of increasing the spawning but no drops? Just eats up tons of energy for nothing.
    Last edited by msmorg; 08-16-17 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    The 2 numbers are for different things.

The nursery shows the number of milks collected.

The side quest shows the number of fang beasts slain.

Fang beasts do not drop milk everytime they are defeated, so the numbers will be different ( you will have ****ed more fang beasts than you have milk so have a higher number in the side quest than the number of milk in the nursery)

Skunkupine milk only counts for the skunkupea quest, fang beast milk only counts for the fang beast quest. Click on the picture of the skunkupea in the nursery to swap between fang pup and skunkupea and you will see the number of scunkupine milk or fang beast milk you have collected.

(I think ;-) )
    Thank you. I was very confused!!!!
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Fashion Designer
    I know S8 say they don't adjust normal spawn rates when we need monsters....

But last night I started the side goal to slay fangbeasts when spawn rates were still doubled and I got 17 fangbeasts. Tonight, with 'normal' rates, I have only managed to get 4 with the same game play.

I am not in any rush so don't mind I won't get the goal but the numbers don't add up ...

Added: well, power of the post. Had a rush of beasts and got the goal. Even more surprising, only 3 overall did not give milk, so almost there to craft the baby
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 08-17-17 at 06:44 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Are there any crops besides carrots and peppers that summon fangbeasts? Need something faster.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Are there any crops besides carrots and peppers that summon fangbeasts? Need something faster.
    ANIMALS. Use your chickens, cows, pigs.....I also thought about crops, but crops are too slow. Chilli takes 12 hours, Carrots whole day - I got all I needed from animals.

Also try farmhouses.

Host(ess)
    Where are all the skunkupines gone???? I was getting 2 or 3 per day now 0 unless I use a trap. I have picked plucked cleared chopped and nothing now. Really not impressed. Timed anything is not cool either at the beats this is going and true yo fashion if I ever get a skunkupea the fangbeasts will disappear. Lots of them and dire boars right now

Rhino Keeper
    Only 4 hours left on the side goal and I can't get a fangbeast to show up now that I only need two more, I have used tons of energy on chickens, cows, farmhouses, peppers, pigs..... ��