Page 16 of 83 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starnanou View Post
    Which is fine with me!
    You don't chase time.
    I enjoy everything so far.
    I agree. I am happy for this to be a slow process and nice to have a reason to collect from coin buildings as I normally ignore them. I don't want to come to the end quickly and be waiting for more storyline again I am still crafting wisp lanterns to expand so have a lot to look forward to.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree too. I don't mind if it takes me a year to complete the castle, I will always be working on the story line, something I have not done in over a year! I far prefer this to the back to back timed events.
    The coin cost does appear to be excessive, but then, I have never focussed on coin collecting since level 50, so that provides an interesting new grind. If I don't manage to fully upgrade the castle in 12 months, I'll start complaining, but for now I remain optimistic and patient.
    I love the theme, love the deco!

Rhino Keeper
    This one is off topic.
    I know but since "Storm",, is here often

Please consider to give us a chance either to get rid of, either to upgrade buildings of previus Quests.
    (I have parked the Cherry Hive, for so long and it doesn't have the option to storage. ��
    Don't mention so many buildings that stay in low lvls and they break my heart)

Thank you for your time. ❤️

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Strapped for coins as well.
    Have resorted to selling some of the junk the knight brings back, eg. Overgrown bench, pumpkin hutch, campfire and anvil.
    Is there a way to check and see what you can sell for coins without having to place it on the board and trying? I just put a bunch of random decos out but most of them were worth zero....

Executive Chef
    So glad it's not timed too! I feel like I can relax with the game and not have the pressure of the clock
    I have to say though, when I do spend gems on something, I would prefer to have a known drop. For example-living trees, maple trees, mitherl dragon, etc.
    but that's just me. And the flyger with its known drop of wisps.
    It will be interesting to see how and where all these different needed resources drop.

Fashion Designer
    What great news this event is. The much awaited chapter. I feel like hurrying, but if you go too fast it will be over too quickly. In any case I spent all my expansion permits last week, just made a couple more, but now I can't make any more for a while. I love the new storyline.

I don't seem to be able to make my ruler walk over the water? She walks on the sand for a couple of steps. I am on ios. Would like to see that.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 06-16-17 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Just remembered

Ahhh I'm on an Android and still dont have it. Any idea on how slow the roll out process will be???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tamaraalexisreave View Post
    Ahhh I'm on an Android and still dont have it. Any idea on how slow the roll out process will be???
    I'm not on android, but I think it is already out.
    Have you updated your app and completed all previous goals?

It says new gifting items.....I no longer have the option to gift. Anyone know how to fix this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    So glad it's not timed too! I feel like I can relax with the game and not have the pressure of the clock
    I have to say though, when I do spend gems on something, I would prefer to have a known drop. For example-living trees, maple trees, mitherl dragon, etc.
    but that's just me. And the flyger with its known drop of wisps.
    It will be interesting to see how and where all these different needed resources drop.
    I completely agree, informed consent is a thing, even in game retail. However considering the update I figured S8 had earned it this time around