View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	37097.....what's going on? It's not June 15th yet! Is the timer for Mars' time zone? Lol

Rhino Keeper
    This event was fantastic except the last day part. Had checked the quest book before triggering golem so wasted loads of energy for nothing but it was entirely made up by Unicorn dropping gold token!
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Fashion Designer
    Talk about grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory....here they pulled off an awesome monster hunt, yet screwed up by turning off the flyger tokens a day early, leaving the hunter goals in the goal book, spawning purple golems past the deadline and confusing the last day by only listing the flyger tame goal as the 15th and hiding that the hunt actually ends the 14th. Sheesh.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    ★ I almost wanted to rave about this event, now maybe no after seeing a fiasco finale ★

Rhino Keeper
    Purple golem spawning Be careful what you collect from.

Fashion Designer
    One of my daily Alis gave me 100 energy, so I quickly spawned a purple golem thinking I'd be able to get almost 3 slayed with the energy. Alas, the event is over, so all that energy wasted defeating a golem with no rewards. Where was the 100 during the hunt? I'm with everyone else wondering why the goals are still in my book, why the monsters are still spawning, why we weren't given a better end time, and finally when the event doesn't start until noon Thursday Pacific time, why the event doesn't end noon the following Thursday so it's really 7 days not 6 and a partial day. That last one is true for all events, please make the events full days and not a partial day for the first day. Sometimes those extra hours can make the difference between completing or not.

Spiritwind or Pika, are you able to answer these questions or get the answers?

The event was still fun and definitely in the right direction for S8 to win back favor of the players. It's a little too bad that it ended this way, but still overall good hunt.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    My first unicorn drop - 5 Spellbound Dew, some number of sword tokens, and 5 energy!

Farm Supplier
    The event has been over for hours and I got a purple golem. Do I have to fit hit? I hit him once to see if he gave coins but nope. Of all the monsters it would be very annoying to fight him with no reward.

New Resident
    All I did was ****ing flyers and golem for the whole event and is not my kind of fun. I guess I'm the odd one. I played this game for about 3 years and is time to retire. Just like to thank S8 and team and those who always gems ahead and provide useful info in previous events. And also a big thanks to all my neighbors.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Talk about grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory....here they pulled off an awesome monster hunt, yet screwed up by turning off the flyger tokens a day early, leaving the hunter goals in the goal book, spawning purple golems past the deadline and confusing the last day by only listing the flyger tame goal as the 15th and hiding that the hunt actually ends the 14th. Sheesh.
    I thought it was great that they left the tiger craftable for another day... that way, I was able to focus on converting all of my regular shield, sword and staff tokens without conflicting with the flyger (4hours) or MRC (16 hours). Very thoughtful of them, actually!