View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this storybook event? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
447. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

187 41.83%
  • Neutral

109 24.38%
  • Disagree

84 18.79%
  • I didn't participate

8 1.79%
  • I tried but had to give up

61 13.65%
  • I crafted the Light Steed

181 40.49%
  • I crafted the Dark Steed

167 37.36%
  • I crafted the Frizzly Bear

84 18.79%
  • I didn't craft a Frizzly Bear

279 62.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 116 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/4 - Storybook event | The Knight's Tale | *4 day timed poll added*

Rhino Keeper
    Question for anyone who has completed Chapter 10 early: Does the ability to craft a Frizzly Bear remain in the workshop? Since there's no separate goal listed for crafting the Frizzly Bear, wondering if it should be crafted before completing Chapter 10.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by parlski View Post
    I'm just curious as to why so many teeth are needed.... is this bear special, or ... typical S8 side goal prize material. 400 is a ponderous requirement number. I'm using all my energy just to gather teeth and not doing the quest.
    Why? Whyyyy, you ask? ..LOL, to try to keep crazies like me from getting 2 of em, that's why. Lol
    G'luck with that, S8. Ha!
    Since they spawn so easily and from quick-regen places, my guess is S8 thinks it's a reasonable number to accomplish in 10 days but the biggest problem is the fact that they give back NO energy and nearly always take most of the 10 hits to slay. SERIOUS energy drain!

What bear in the whole wide cosmos has 400 teeth!?!!! ...now I wonder what the next craftable animal is gonna require - the 999 max of whatever, just to craft ONE??? lol

Farm Supplier
    This time we have to ask neighbors twice .. and when I'm right, we could only receive 20 items back per day from a neighbor request ... so, be aware that you don't ask to many neighbors in chapter 7, otherwise they could send you the 'knight scrolls' from chapter 7 in chapter 10 and you could not receive 20 'thanks' of the chapter

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMANIA69 View Post
    Question for anyone who has completed Chapter 10 early: Does the ability to craft a Frizzly Bear remain in the workshop? Since there's no separate goal listed for crafting the Frizzly Bear, wondering if it should be crafted before completing Chapter 10.
    Even if folks who have finished still have the craft, that doesn't mean the craft won't disappear when the storybook timer ends, cuz they gemmed thru and are actually ahead of the storybook timer. Hope that made sense, lol

We really just need a word from S8 on when the bear craft ends, for everybody.

I don't think I'll be joining the 800 club. Lol! I am fighting bears with all extra energy during and between chapters and right now, I have 143 teeth. A decent number, but not when I'm looking at needing 470 total.
    Also:
    1st collection from the dark lily = 1 petal
    2nd collection = 1 petal
    Hoping that's not the norm.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-08-17 at 08:15 PM. Reason: remvoed quote (as removed) and response.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I'm in! Go 800 Club! 
    ...can we make necklaces, bracelets, anklets & shimmy-belts with all of our bear teeth and dance around a campfire, too?! LOL
    I doubt I will get anywhere near 800 ( I am hoping for at least 471) but if I get extra can I make the necklaces and dance around the campfire with you?
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't see a post for it, if there is one, sorry! Trying to keep track of what steps so far.

Low Level
    (I was level 26 when I started, I'm 27 now)

CHAPTER 1 (3 steps)

Visit 2 Marketplaces (A day or something refresh?)
    Visit 5 Cottages (4 hour refresh)
    Visit 5 Farmhouses (10 minute refresh)

CHAPTER 2 (3 steps)
    Visit Library (I got book on first visit)
    (Step 2 auto completed, with Ivy saying something like "You did it!")
    Read a Plushy Knight's Tale to Ivy

CHAPTER 3 - same for everyone including the adventure. (SW)

CHAPTER 4 - (4 steps) (It was the same as high level version)
    Introduce yourself to the squire girl (clicking "Hello")
    Place a Dark Wisp Lily (To the Potion Shop!)
    Place a Light Wisp Lily (To the Potion Shop!)
    Harvest the Dark and Light Wisp Lilies

CHAPTER 5 - (3 steps) Same as high levels!
    Gather 25 Light Petals (I pre-collected a few yesterday, it stayed at 0/25 then after a bit it caught up to what i owned!)
    Gather 25 Dark Petals
    Forge the sword

CHAPTER 6 (3 steps)

Steps 1 and 2 are same as high level

Step 3: Slay 15 Frizzly Bears

added this for you... SW (you can delete this line when you're next here.) (thank you!!!)

Chapter 7:
    Goal 1 Visit Kingdoms (Search for Moffrey!) 0/10 Visit
    Goal 2 Receive Knight's Scroll (Get these from your neighbors.) 0/10 Ask (Edited to match my quest, 10 not 20)
    Goal 3 Summon Moffrey 0/1 Summon

Chapter 8:
    Goal 1 Slay monsters 0/5 Bears count as monsters
    Goal 2 Give fur 0/40 (edit to add on May 13th: I am 27 and have give 50 fur, not 40)
    Goal 3 Celebrate at a Tavern Level 3 0/1 G

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    You don't need to collect Boar Pelts if you're below level 31. Your requirement for that task would be to give Fur instead of Boar Pelt.
    (thank you!)

Chapter 9 (3 steps) (So far same as high levels at step 1)
    Slay 15 Frizzly Bears
    Give 50 teeth
    (not there yet)Assume based off dialog it's find a knight helm too.

Chapter 10 (3 steps, you do need 10 eggs!)

edit: May 15th 12:45am, I will be definitely unable to continue further as 10 gold eggs are needed and I have 6. Very disappointed, wanted a black horse to put by my Irish horse *sniffles* Anyone with step 3 for low levels, post and I'll add it in.

Babublik thank you!
    10 flowers
    10 eggs needed
    (third step unknown)

Babublik said: Chapter 10 for lower level players is the same for goal 2 & I'm assuming goal 3. Goal 1 is 10 flowers not 20. I'm stuck on goal 2 as I only have 8/10 golden eggs Sorry, I don't know how to drag a quote over into the post all smooth like.

Want me to edit this post, re-post a new post each day, or not bother if there's hardly any low levels? yes please! Okay!
    Last edited by calicokittennope; 05-14-17 at 11:46 PM. Reason: march 15 very early updated with babublik's info on chap 10 as I am unable to complete step 2 of chap 10
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Rhino Keeper
    Help! I just had the third wisp drop: My third black wisp. And now the adventure has disappeared. How can I now get a white lily? How can I complete?

Executive Chef
    It's taken 3 days to get 100 teeth. If I concentrate completely on the bear and tasks at hand I think I can get the bear too. Should be doable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Is it just me or will this one be incredibly easy? Seems they've calculated the 470 teeth requirements in the time allocated so the event itself is easy if you don't want the bear. I've already got over 70 teeth and 21 bracers. Or am I missing something?
    Ok think I spoke too soon, all day I've been trying for a light or dark wisp, so far nada. Around 4 hours before bedtime. Let's see if the last two of the day bring something. Lol.