Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Rhino Keeper
    Don't forget to check inventory for skunkupine traps. I found five after I wasted energy planting and harvesting corn. When I get them from adventures I just keep them in inventory ...

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Just had a starter pack flash screen... wait for it, the prizes are really good... we're desperate for these... ' 10 lucky dust, 1 red wisp, 1 orange wisp, 2 traps, 100 energy' 75% off ?4.99. I'm just laughing! right now most of us are searching for lucky coins. Ok so the energy would help towards that. But hey still why no gold coins!
    Also, no green or purple wisps ...the ones most needed...lol

I might even buy it if it contained 5 of each color wisp, the energy & 1 lucky coin, but not 1 of each of red & orange...lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Just had a starter pack flash screen... wait for it, the prizes are really good... we're desperate for these... ' 10 lucky dust, 1 red wisp, 1 orange wisp, 2 traps, 100 energy' 75% off ?4.99. I'm just laughing! right now most of us are searching for lucky coins. Ok so the energy would help towards that. But hey still why no gold coins!
    If it had purple wisps i might considered it. Its like the cattails all over again. No purple wisps drops from the mines in my case. I am so glad that S8 reads the forum in which we asked NOT DO THAT AGAIN.

Farm Supplier
    Will try this right now... corn ready.... my chickens are not doing much and have only a bandit in every 12th farmhouse or so ...if that...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The best use of energy is chopping rocks. If I had limited energy, I would not collect from chickens and mushrooms because you'll get plenty of red and orange wisps from doing the adventure. The adventure does not always drop the rarer colors like green and violet, but it always drops multiples of red, orange and yellow. So chopping rocks gets you the necessary lucky gold coins to do the adventure. Plus you have a chance of spawning a skunk even though boars are more common.

You'll need 4 of each colored potion to upgrade the river to level 5.

Happy St. Patrick's Day and good luck to you all.
    Katt, that's a great strategy IF you have gold nuggets. Chances are if you don't have extra energy, you don't have gold nuggets laying around either

Initially, I read that and thought, great, then I realized the gold nugget requirement...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Yes, I have used gems that I have saved just for this purpose. It is a personal choice that I have made, if it causes you to feel bad, I will stop posting what I find.
    It's been said already, thanks for sharing. I think the original question came out of frustration wondering how someone can already have found all the materials. When info is shared, it helps to know gems helped get there so you don't feel so overwhelmed by the lack of resource spawning.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Clyde the Clydesdale drops coins and horse hair so far. 16 hours to recycle

(Hand slaps forehead) WHEN will we ever learn????
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Also, no green or purple wisps ...the ones most needed...lol

I might even buy it if it contained 5 of each color wisp, the energy & 1 lucky coin, but not 1 of each of red & orange...lol
    Exactly what I was thinking most are commenting how easy to get the red and orange etc. Did make me laugh!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    (Hand slaps forehead) WHEN will we ever learn????
    Yeah, but how often do we get a horse dressed up in St Patrick's Day get up?!? Don't know about you but this will be a first for me. Except if you're on Facebook. Tons of pets being dressed up! Lol.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, but how often do we get a horse dressed up in St Patrick's Day get up?!? Don't know about you but this will be a first for me. Except if you're on Facebook. Tons of pets being dressed up! Lol.
    You're right... good deco anyway to go with my rainbow gate and leprechaun. It will be one of those animals that forever has a golden arrow on its head!
    No Gems For Runes!