Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Gifts

I agree. I play Flutter Butterfly and you often get random money (gems). One other thing to improve would be - the ability to delete neighbours who are not active. I would also like to see the star rating of players I visit when wall surfing.

Rhino Keeper
    You can delete people. Go to your neighbors list and hit "edit." Then you can delete people.

It would be a gift to all the players to get rid of those ugly gifts. They are horrible. Stuff I'd wear while cleaning the house.

Quote Originally Posted by lipsysparkes View Post
    I agree. The gifts need revamping. I see the need for basics, but something in a different color would be nice. Maybe a pair of jeans or shorts/skirt. Also, can we please have a "gift all" button. It's so time consuming to tap every neighbor. Thanks for listening��
    Please a gift all oh my goodness it would make life so much simpler!

Quote Originally Posted by KatiesCafeII View Post
    It would be a gift to all the players to get rid of those ugly gifts. They are horrible. Stuff I'd wear while cleaning the house.
    LMAOO, thats so true!
    * FASHION STORY LOVER *

I'm a super active, 4 star player, and totally searching for new neighbors! If you are an active daily player who gifts and visits daily, just as me, feel free to add me! ID: imperialscute See ya in-game!

I agree. I play bakery story which is the same concept as fashion sorry but your building a bakery...and the catalog of gifts are way larger than that of fashion story. Not only do you have a selection of f food you cab gift, you also have parts to appliances they may want to build in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by kelskels98 View Post
    Please a gift all oh my goodness it would make life so much simpler!
    You have no idea how much I wish for this as well

Farm Supplier
    Yh oIthink we should be able to gift more things including GEMS like in home design story

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123