Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: January 25 2017

This update looks good, but they're released in a wrong timing. It would've received more praise if the update came out nearer to the Christmas timeframe, or next year, as we already had LOTS of winter themed updates this year. Oh well, at least there's a new appliance.

Jealous of Dragon and Fantasy Forest's updates as they had Chinese New Year.

Farm Supplier
    I'm wondering how many winter updates we have this year 😐 even though this new goal looks good.
    I really need to save money for expanding my restaurant but with these consecutive updates it seems like I can't do it

And one more thing, the soup in the bowl looks great but the other foods could be more better. Anyway thanks for not bringing the pots out again
    Last edited by Vici_10; 01-25-17 at 04:50 AM.

No new parts needed for the new oven. Second time in row, I hope they keep it up its great not having to wait for parts

Executive Chef
    Recipes on the new oven

Executive Chef
    okay, the "snow-gasboard" took me a second. i was like "gas board? who wants to eat anything with that in the name?"

Fashion Designer
    Is the new oven the winter furnace? I didn't get the goals, if there are to be goals, but I see a winter furnace that says "new."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Is the new oven the winter furnace? I didn't get the goals, if there are to be goals, but I see a winter furnace that says "new."
    Yes that's what this week's oven is and there is no goals, we had them last week

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Yes that's what this week's oven is and there is no goals, we had them last week
    Excellent and thank you! 😀👍🏽

Executive Chef

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know what the usual gem amount the Ski Lodge is?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast