Thread: Where is the Wedding Cake Recipe?

Farm Supplier

Question Where is the Wedding Cake Recipe?

I'm not sure if I can ask this question here but I'll be happy if anybody can help me with the answer.
    I play Restaurant Story and I see lots of people can bake "wedding cake" in their restaurants but I can't do it
    Do you know which oven or appliance can bake it or where I should find the recepie??

Executive Chef
    Hi Vici_10! The RS threads are here, for future reference: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ry-Discussions

As for your question, it's on the basic oven. But when you play these games on Android, they release a new version every once in a while. If you don't download that specific version, whatever decor or appliances, or in this case recipes, are part of that version won't be available to you. I'm guessing you weren't around for the Newlyweds version, since it was from early 2014.

The Honorable Panda
    I have moved this question to its own thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Hi Vici_10! The RS threads are here, for future reference: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ry-Discussions

As for your question, it's on the basic oven. But when you play these games on Android, they release a new version every once in a while. If you don't download that specific version, whatever decor or appliances, or in this case recipes, are part of that version won't be available to you. I'm guessing you weren't around for the Newlyweds version, since it was from early 2014.
    thanks for your answer. Yeah you're right I'm playing for about only one year and I didn't used that version.

Fashion Designer
    Mine is in the dessert section of the oven (not strove or grill, but oven.)

I don't know what kind of system I have, whatever comes with Apple stuff. If that makes a difference, there it is. 😀