Thread: A Few Bones to Pick

Nightclub Owner

A Few Bones to Pick

So I have some major annoyance with the fact that we have so many relisted dragons all at once and all for a limited time, on top of the fact that we have to breed a stupid Mist and a stupid Water for the Tales event therefore reducing our already dwindling amount of time. Given that most of these returning dragons are SUPER RARE there's absolutely no chance of getting them without spending gold.

Another thing that chaps my hide is the fact that the tournament is a full 6 days - meaning that the last (and arguably the hardest) day will be on Christmas Day. I realize that not all players observe that holiday but I'm sure MANY do.

I just wish that TL/S8 would be a lot more thoughtful when planning these never ending events/sales. As addictive as this game may be for many players, we do have real lives and real commitments to attend to, especially this time of year.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    So I have some major annoyance with the fact that we have so many relisted dragons all at once and all for a limited time, on top of the fact that we have to breed a stupid Mist and a stupid Water for the Tales event therefore reducing our already dwindling amount of time. Given that most of these returning dragons are SUPER RARE there's absolutely no chance of getting them without spending gold.

Another thing that chaps my hide is the fact that the tournament is a full 6 days - meaning that the last (and arguably the hardest) day will be on Christmas Day. I realize that not all players observe that holiday but I'm sure MANY do.

I just wish that TL/S8 would be a lot more thoughtful when planning these never ending events/sales. As addictive as this game may be for many players, we do have real lives and real commitments to attend to, especially this time of year.
    Well said, totally agree.

Executive Chef
    I'm joining this bone picking.

Limited dragons should stay at least 1 month and I feel like if they're going to be only 1 week then breeding time should be cut in half. It's too much time spent waiting for charm and luck fails which means not enough tries are made for the limited dragon/s a player is aiming for.

As for the world events please lower the amount of points or increase the amount of days, I played as normally do and still missed out on wreath dragon.

I hope they don't make it impossible for me to get Santa & Hanukkah unlike Sugar Plum.

Thank you!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post

Totally agree with you too. I'll add that they ought to reduce the breeding time for ALL common dragons to 10 hours or less. 24 hours for a Sunrise and 17 hours for a Luck fail sucks. Plus the fact that the tournament's last day is on Christmas Day is really discouraging and the dragon isn't even unique as it's the 150th White/Blue hybrid S8 introduces.

Nightclub Owner
    AAAANNNDDD now we're getting an update a day early (Thursday) with a 'LoserBoard' event.....this is sadistic
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage